Why don’t women find me attractive

Why don’t women find me attractive

Attached: FB1B81E4-BF18-49DE-B946-C069F3039E91.jpg (1170x2334, 1.17M)

Who’s hotter Any Forums him or him

Attached: B352A8EC-A6F8-4738-8A65-B668A7496654.jpg (1170x1635, 1.42M)

You look like a serial killer, Lucas.

Obviously OP

He looks good. The fuck?

Have you tried expressing interest in them?

If that really is you, you just need to be less autistic and put yourself out there more. We both know there are people far uglier and probably less interesting than the guy in the picture getting more pussy than you.

You just gotta get confidence up and keep practicing, like sure rejection hurts but unfortunately girls get attention all the time and you will have to take the lead to be noticed unless things just happen, which they usually don't.

Point being, they probably do and you're not doing anything about it other than complain.

because you're genuinely ugly

I don’t get it. Not OP but he genuinely looks quite attractive. Some joke?

nope, his face gets worse the longer you look.

He looks fine to me and I’m pretty picky with guys

Post your face, same works for literally anyone

Attractiveness is subjective and the more you scrutinize the less you appreciate.

Bad bait

You ready for summer, Brandon?
BTW one of the best pics I've seen of you in a while.

Dude you're fine. Just go out and talk to women. Go out and make friends and if one catches your eye ask her out. I hate to see you wasting your time on Any Forums for several more years when you could be improving yourself.

You look like an average guy. But I can’t see you in real life. Maybe you have weird ticks people notice. Maybe your personality is bad. Maybe you just aren’t assertive enough and come off as creepy or uninteresting.

He’s cute but he’s been making these posts twice a week for like 2 years and it’s annoying

Too little detail to properly answer your question. When it comes to dating, women aren't than interested in good looks anyway, so posting your picture is mildly irrelevant unless you're solely talking about sex.

Most guys who can't get a girlfriend are simply the ones who do not initiate proceptive strategies. You may also possess traits that most women avoid such as laziness or being seemingly apathetic.

It's your social skills, Brandon. I know you'll never stop, but please get it through your head, that you need to mature, and gain the social skills to talk to women. You look fine, it's something about you personally that you need to change.

2 years? You must be new. He's been posting this shit for like 8 years

Because you constantly post this fucking thread with pictures of yourself asking this fucking question.
Its been literal YEARS you've been doing this, fucking stop already, get some goddamn help.

Everyone calls me ugly for years. In just trying to find out why they think that

Attached: 1652795919363.gif (245x245, 1.76M)

Or maybe “average” isn’t acceptable

Brandon's been here at least 10 years. Too bad for you, newfag.

Because you are not attractive