Is 23 years old considered old? I just graduated uni and am turning 24 in the next couple months. am i considered old...

Is 23 years old considered old? I just graduated uni and am turning 24 in the next couple months. am i considered old? im fucking freaking out and feeling like i pissed away uni and my cousin says its all down hill from here and im starting to get back to feeling depressed

Attached: 1609957063675.jpg (1080x1341, 146.51K)

Your cousin is correct

Not too old but you're getting there
30 is the point of no return

Attached: A7ED8768-49C1-40A2-9217-5CC14276BB23.png (640x724, 438.91K)

your cousin is a faggot

>cockney faggot posts on non-dot-uk website
Slag back off to the pub, cunt

No you're still a child

Old is always relative. 16 is old to a 5yo, 25 is old to 16. 40 is old to 20. 80 is old to 40. I'm in my mid 30s, and I honestly think old is the mentality and just a little physical condition. I've known people to change careers at 40, back in college. It's not old until you feel it. but maybe I'm just coping. idk

Im 23. I feel old yet young at the same time
I see. I agree with this

you are a baby

im worried i missed out in college but i didnt, i went to my frat shit but i still am awkward and im worrying that time is running out and everyone my age is getting jobs and shit and my friend group who i played mw2 with in elementary school and shouted profanities is basically disbanded. idk if its bc im switching depression meds but im feeling it tonight for some reason

yeah he is a fucking buzz kill

then when do i worry

i dont think ur coping. my bodybuilding coach said this and i get it and i agree i just feel absolutely blown the fuck out lately with everything going on

Your real life doesn't start until your 30s. You're still on the tutorial level, OP, relax.

its just, i came here when i was 18 and it was when i was leaving for uni and im by no means a normie, i discovered this place late but mainly gravitated towards fit bc i wanted to become the opposited of what i was in high school played fball and wrestled but just awkward and self concious as fuck. i made improvements like severely but still have issues and i feel like all this was time wasted for me or i couldve been more. maybe im too hard on myself idk. thanks for reading my blog post

what do you mean user? your not memeing or being ironic right?

No, I'm not. I just turned 30 and everything is coming together better than it ever did in my 20s. I'm smarter; I have better social skills; I have a better job, and I'm in the best shape of my life.

I may not give the best advice user but do what you think that will benefit you in real life and can make you happy. Originally I was gonna stay in college and go into the art profession but unfortunately that died down and I dropped out. Had a shitty job and quit. Now I feel like a teen again but I don't want to. So I been looking for work. I might go for sanitation department. I heard they pay well. Am I too happy about it? Not really but these guys pay well and I know it will benefit me in the long run. Sometimes you might not get exactly what you want in life. But there's always other options in career paths

thinking working for someone else is a part of life is pathetic. you don’t have it figured out at all. there are thousands of ways to make money

Attached: 9546.jpg (825x1024, 402.79K)

thanks user

different user (op here) what other ways and what about benefits and shit

i appreciate it user

i dont get it

Your old to kids but young too old people

Attached: 1639970780268.png (974x1200, 149.29K)

OUR WORLD.

NOT YOUR.

Attached: 3f725815107f81cf4dbb22b5fed49999.jpg (721x1011, 92.79K)