Untitled

𒀛𒀃𒀀𒀖𒀰𒁃𒀦

Attached: 𒀈.png (608x800, 1009.49K)

w̷̛͚̫̘̜̯̺̮̺͙̾̀́̎̔̈̾̉̊̂̂̎́͌̋̉̎͐͒̄̈́̒̽̀́̌̈́̌̾͗́́̕̚̕͜͝ͅh̸̨̡̡̗̪̟͓̳̹͎̺͈̙̩̞̠̻̘͔̮̘͉̞̪͖̪͍̣͍̟͔̦̩̩̜̭͗̂̀͑̈͛̀͛̎́̓͑́̔́͐͛͛͂̐́͆̃͆̀̍͛̎͐́̿͑́͘̚̕̕͜͠͝͝͝ͅy̸̖̒́̈̊̄̔̃̑͐̈́́̓̾́̊̇̒̆̓̌̆̆̔̈̈́̃̿̇̈́̒̂͗̆̾͘͘͠͠͠ͅ ̷̨̛̟̞͙̰̖̹̻̗̗̭͔̘̈́̃̂̏̊̍̒̀͋̿̀̄̂̊̀͘͝h̸̨͙͖̩̗̹̳̩̖̬̥͉͙͉̃̍̋͛̀̄͛̊͜͠͠ȧ̷̡͈͖̹̫̗͔̩͖̰̹̤̯̹͉̺̯̫̟̹̯͕̰̪̺̣̓͒̈́͗̍͐ş̵̧̡͈͚͉̖̳̘̮̗͇̠̆̎̆̇́͑͊͋͛̉̒̒̀̔̂̄͑̉̔̇͊̿̈͑̓͆̒̈́̓̉̓͐̀̆̈́͊̀̊̏̕̕̚̚̕͘͘͜͝͠͝ ̴̢̨̧̛̜̰͎͙̮̰̱̤̫̰̝̱̩̺̠̘̯̠̰͔́͒́̀̃́̊̔̇̀̒̓̐̄͌̒̈́͛̈̿̔̍̈́̿̋͂̄͆̇̑̉̀̏̓̔̈̓͋̍̃̈́̚̚̕̕͠͝ͅͅg̶̛̞͎͔̘̋̃̏͑͗́̈́̑͐̑͊̒͘͝͠ͅò̵̟̯͉̳͓̣̠̮͇̰͉̬̜̣̤̜͖̽͋̈́̎̆̾̋̀̆̾̈̈́́͒̑͌̓̈́͒̒̉͊̆̍̎͘͜͝͝͠d̵̨̰̞̟͉͙̼̗̹̦̳͙̦̙̦͇̦̯͍͔͋̈́̔̀̀͛̏̇̂̈̽͂̌́̽ ̶̛̛̱̙̞̒̇̓̍́͑̌͒͂̍̌̑̎͒̒̓̏͘̕͝͠f̶̧̳̗̣̮̜̭̩̙̰͇̺̜̦̩͇̱͈̪̗̂́͒ͅo̷̧̦̯̦̔͂̉͛͛̆̄̀̽̄̎̔̄̈́̋̾̄̀̇͗̍̏̽́͊̊͐̋͑͛͘͝͝͠͠͠͝ŗ̵̡̢̝͇͇̞͙͔̪̖͉̟̻̼̜̝̠͉̘̼̱̤̘͇̹̗͓̻͓͎̩̬̬̩͔̦̪͈͎̩̥̂͑̾̔́̇̒̔͌̾̕͝͠͝ͅͅs̷̬͓̟̟̔̈́͌̃͠a̷̢̧̡̨̛̮͚̣͇̝̦̫̪͖͕̟̔̃̓̂̀̍̏̿̑̊̿̄͘͝ķ̸̧̛͉̺̫͖͙͇̟͖̼̹͙̞͎̟̹͍̗͔̳̫̩͖̝̂̌̾̎̋̊̉͆͆̔́̈͛͌̋̉͗́̋͌̋̍̉́͌̃͆̀̋͐̍̔̕̕͘͠͝ͅͅë̶̛̠̞̠͇̳͔̬͙̗͓͙̯͕̱̫̦̹͉͇̻͙͈͒͑̂̀͆̾̋̈̂̆̍̍̉̍̊̈́̓̈́̈́͘͝͝ͅn̷̛̳͍̫̯̿͒̏̇̊̓̎͋̉͐̂͋̎̓ͅ ̷̢̧̖͇̗̹̭̺͙̝̠͇̼͚̫͉̹͙̫͔̹̖̫̩̮͎̱̝͔̰̞̪̗͖̻͊̒̔̍͌͊́͊̐̀̋͝ͅṃ̵̨̡̨̡̧̧̧̢̧̬͎̰̹͉͚̖̮͔͎̺͎̗͍̻̱͈̤̺͓̳̹̖̘͉͔͎͍̻̥̖̣̟͈̬̰̜̃̓̈̄̇̉̽͊̒͂̉̋̕͠e

𒀀 𒀁 𒀂 𒀃 𒀄 𒀅 𒀆 𒀇 𒀈

ᑎᖅᐸᐃᑦᕋᐅᖃᓂᐅᕋᐅᐅᓐᖏᑦᑐᓯᑎᑎᕋᐅᓰᑦ ᓄᑕᖅ ᓄᑖᖅᔮ ᖃᓕᐅᔮᖅᐸᐃᑦ

Attached: ayylmao.jpg (1200x1200, 82.67K)

Probably because you’re gay user

>this thread

Attached: needsleep.jpg (571x548, 47.59K)

Aliens speak Inuktitut?

당신은 결코 여자가 될 수 없습니다

No. Inuktituts speak alien. 8-)

ᑕᐃᒪᐃᓕᐅᓲᑦ

Attached: ayy.jpg (640x640, 82.27K)

is that cuneiform

ȏ̸̺͉̘͛͑v̶̰̻̹̽̒͋̈̐̓͜ ̴̧̩̒ṭ̷̥̱͎̼̊́̒̄h̴͉̠̦̪͚̝́͠ė̵̖̳͕ͅ ̸̡̢͔̮͍̰͌̈́̈́̚v̶͍͌̑ơ̶̼̝͗̍̒i̴͍̖͗̐͛̐̋͘d̶̤͉͎͇̗̏̇͆ͅ.̵̣̫͜͝ͅ ̶̝͈͉̝̹̫͑͊̋a̶̢̫̦͓͜͝n̶̥̯͇̺̙̽d̴̳̿̃͐́̕ ̶̩̖͍̤̰͔̀̎̃̂̀̕f̴̢̻̦̩̈́̾̀̓́l̶̩͛ä̸̧̖̘̙͇̃̍͠ͅm̷̦͚͖͓͔͐̆͐͝͝ẻ̸̦̕s̸̪͖͂̏͜͝.̷͈̏̈̀̑ ̴͕͕̆̌t̶̮͖̩̄̈̈́̃̊̂h̷͓͙̜̞̙̺̕ë̴̼͓̟͙́̾ ̷͙͓͚̘̭͖̊̓s̶̪͍̻̍̕ơ̸̢͖͚̝̳͒̃ū̵̙̊̊͝l̴̡͕͈̙͇͙̽ ̴̫́͒̀̈́̈́w̶̧͖̎͒̃̂̾̕o̵̮̜̫̩̳̍͗͑͝n̸̮̭̒̀͊͒̆d̶̩̱͇̩͆͒͒͐͌͋e̵̢̼̠̻̰̖̚͝r̵̖̮̐̄̓͝ë̴͇͍̀͘͜d̸̟̈̇̓,̷̢̨̡̫͉̗̎ ̴̩͕̃̊̾͝͝l̵̙̗͊̈́͗̊͑ͅó̴̡̬̑̊̉̃s̶̡̛̝͍͔̏͂̚t̷͕̬̦͒̀͆̚͜ ̴̨̜̰̻̘̞̈̔ă̷̯̞̩n̷͍͇͔̱̈̈́̑̄̌d̸̺̟̜͖̒̎̐ ̸̨̬̠͓̥̝̑͋͝c̸̟̗̹͛̋̏́̆̈́o̵̯̔̓͜l̵̗͕͙̹͘̕d̶̬͇̜

sbren sbieve

Attached: orang.png (683x868, 423.35K)

s̸̢̿l̷̖̒ö̴̖w̷̮̿ě̵̞d̸̍͜ ̵̯̑ţ̷͘o̶͙͛ ̶̣̈́a̷̭͂ ̴͍͘h̸͓̋u̶̇͜l̵̦̓t̸͖̾ ̸̪̑t̸̞̎h̶͉̓e̸̡̾ ̵̰̈́r̷̬͛e̴̮͛a̷̡̿p̴̥͝é̶̡r̸̹̍ ̴͙̾c̴̠̿a̵̗͆m̵͓̋e̷̜̓ ̴̮̋o̸̩͌ņ̵̌t̸̫́o̷̤͋ ̸̳͘h̵̪̿í̷̞m̶̛̤,̸̳̇ ̵̝͒s̸̤̚ą̵͐y̸̖̿i̴̱͗ñ̶̢g̸͎ ̶̛̬"̵͔̾o̶̖̓h̵̡͂ ̷̳̊o̸̺͛l̵̻̀d̸̖̂ ̴̥̋s̵̺̾o̵̤u̸͕l̸̚͜ ̶̳̔w̵̥͝ĥ̷̜y̷̭̔ ̴̬̋d̷͇͆ȏ̶̹ ̶̗̓ẙ̴͍ó̶͓u̷͐ ̵̞̽w̸̯̏ä̶̪́n̸̫̂d̴̿͜é̷͚r̸͇̉ ̶͚̈s̷̯̆o̴͇͝ ̸͚͝f̷̹̆o̵̬̒l̸̐ĺ̶̦o̵̘̔ẁ̷̗ ̶͇͗m̸̮̀ĕ̵̗ ̸̘̂ä̷́n̵̛̼d̵̙̎ ̵̗̕i̶̝̍ ̷̟͂š̸̗h̸ͅa̶̠̕l̷̨̽l̸͇ ̷̹̈́g̸̯̋u̴͜͝i̷͓͂d̴̹͑e̵̗͗ ̵̍ͅy̴̯̏ọ̵̓ű̸͜ ̸̹̓t̴̠͘ö̷̜ ̸͓̈́ẉ̶̃ḫ̷́ë̶͖́r̵̭̎ẽ̵͎ ̴̭̕y̷͈͋o̵͎͊u̴̢̿ ̸̛̫ḇ̷̌e̸̓ͅl̵̬͐ȯ̸̭ṇ̵́g̶̜"̶̰̀

This thread is incredibly gay. You're all incredibly gay. I hope you all gay yourselves to death. Gay faggots.

dick sucking hands typed this

>le spoopy bible
>pointless moon runes
Faggot thread

𐎪𐎧𐎹𐏊𐏋𐏋𐎿𐎠𐎲𐏐𐎱𐏕𐎪𐎨𐏍𐎩𐏉𐏒𐏐𐏑𐏑𐎬𐎫𐎶𐎦𐏔𐎠𐏊𐏐𐎳𐏈𐏃𐎲𐏁𐎮𐎫𐎪𐎱𐎭𐎽𐎶𐏉𐏕

happens to the best of us

>ooooo cryptic what does it mean?
>fat larp autist makes shitty ARG
>grooms underage female fans
>knocked one up and married her
>pretends youtube got hacked by stalker
>uses real twitter account that goes back pretty far with some occasional larping about hacker hacking him and stalking his family
>makes threads on Any Forums and /x/ larping with himself trying to bait anons into falling for another shitty reboot of his ARG
>think you can fool us but we recognize your writing style
Now you're trying to start another rabbit hole
>still not happening
>you will never have a Night Mind video made about you
He knows you are autistic and another chris-chan waiting to happen
give it up. every time you do this, I'll be here to expose you until you leave Any Forums with your shitty ARG bullshit.
I'm still masturbating to your wife's pictures on your twitter. stop denying it's you. leave Any Forums forever and kys.

Attached: b2ap3_large_chakrasgatoingles.jpg (1200x800, 106.38K)

holy fuck dude shut the fuck up

a̸̝̽n̵̥̓d̴̺̀ ̴̧̈́t̶͇̓ḧ̷̯e̴̝̾ ̵̠̕s̴̩̎o̴̦͛u̸̼͋l̵̓ ̸̙̎h̵͙̀o̶̺͠w̵̙͝ȅ̸͍l̶̢̈́e̷͉͗ḍ̶̂ ̵͖̏i̷̫̎n̴̻̍ ̴̫̔a̶̤͝n̸͍̉g̵̰͝e̷̬͋r̸̪͊ ̵̺̽a̵̡͒t̴̰̕ ̷̰̍t̸͇́h̷͕ě̸̯ ̵̙̃ŕ̶̝e̸̫̽a̵͓̍ṕ̶̘e̴̜̚r̴̞̾ ̴͍̈́"̶̰͋y̴̻̓o̸̳͗u̸̟̿ ̸̩͗w̶̢͐ḯ̷͕l̷̟̄l̶͜͝ ̶͕̐n̴̛̟o̶̞̍t̵̡̄ ̵͓͂t̴̿͜ä̴͓́k̸͔̔e̵̬̎ ̸͖͗m̸͍̚e̶͗͜,̶̨̽ ̶͖̀i̵̥͝ ̶̭͠w̸̪̾ḭ̸́ľ̴̡l̷̪̑ ̵̨͘n̴̞̚ọ̴̏t̵͔̃ ̴̘͗g̵͙̓o̸̩ ̶̟͝ť̴̤h̶̡͑i̴̹̇s̸̡̽ ̴̩͠d̴̗̔ã̵͚y̶.̸̨̽ ̸̖̂i̵̢̇ ̵̮͠w̵͔ǐ̸̼l̵̘͝ḷ̸͠ ̶̺͑ņ̴̾o̶̮͂t̷͚̍ ̷̥́ġ̷̼ȏ̴̺.̸͚̕"̵̹́ ̷̬̍ḧ̶͓́e̵͚͠ ̴͍͐ċ̸͜r̶̯͘y̶̭̒ḛ̶̑d̶̟͂,̵̠̊ ̵͔͂a̴̦͝t̶͓ ̵̣̇t̷͉͝h̷̽ͅè̴̻ ̷̮̆p̷̦̈a̷̯͘l̸̳̒ȇ̸̦ ̶̝̿c̴̢̕l̷̼̑o̷̱̊a̸̢͝k̷̮͑e̴͔͌d̸̦͗ ̵̯͑f̴͓̾i̴͖͗ĝ̶̖ú̵͉r̷̟̃e̵̱̔ ̵̫̔i̴͎͝n̸̟̄f̵̡͑r̴̄ͅō̶ͅn̶͉͐t̸̥͊ ̸̭̆o̷̞͘f̶̬̃ ̷̥̄h̵̥͑ȉ̵̬m̴͙̽.̶̭͌ ̵͇̇