Liberals are a pox on this nation

Liberals are a pox on this nation.

Attached: DB58FB96-2622-4BE6-AD79-6F5F1DDBD074.jpg (828x547, 548.64K)

wtf, where is this?

The gas station

Los Angeles, street sign on left reads la cienega I think

Oh shit, I didn't recognize the Mobil logo. Good looking out.

Agreed, OP. Let's gas all those fucks, stat.

Who cares ive stopped trying to fight the stupid. God is the ultimate judge in the end. Plus i think we have enough steam for a clean sweep this November and next. Now is the time to switch and reverse troll.

Biden 2024

we're at abt £10 in the uk thats $12.
they arnt just a pox on your nation.

>left fights for stronger communal ownership of production facilities
>right fights for stronger private ownership of production facilities
>private ownership of production facilities leads to price gouging
>right treats this as some sort of personal victory over the left
Honestly, a part of me wishes I could be this stupid. It must be bliss.

Kek its being priced gouged because of federal restrictions keeping them from turning a profit at affordable prices. This is pervasive government actions on capitalism and its hilarious how “smart” you think you are despite your retardation.

You can not limit peoples ability to communicate until you limit peoples abilities to travel and communicate.

>gas distributors are restricted which keeps them from turning a profit
>meanwhile gas distributors have seen profits rise by over 300%
Fucking lol, suck a CEO's dick for your rent, bootlicker.

>Liberals are a pox on this nation.
Both sides contributed to this.

This didnt happen overnight. Anyone who was really watching, has seen this shit being lined up for over three years. The food prices and the oil has been set up.

I think it has to do with a war that they want. Unlike the past few wars which were minor, what they want to spark off will require a draft. For people to be ok with a real honest to god draft, they need people to be extremely pissed off. Angry people are easy to manipulate.

There is no reason what so ever for the oil prices. Cant be Russia or the Ukraine because they have little to do with oil. They produce natural gas and rare minerals.

Who does contribiute to oil is the US. The main export of the USA is OIL. We export something like 7 or 8 BILLION dollars worth of oil every year. So its not like we are short of oil. We even export gasoline because we refine it here....Inside the USA.

So dont let anyone bull shit you. Gas prices are they way they are because someone wants it that way. The question is why? I have no idea, but Im guessing its the upcoming war. So why piss off the population? My bet again is an upcoming draft. Need a villain they can point to and say, "This is all their fault we need a war!"

Attached: 88524EEF-CFC3-46DF-AFFE-3F2005DABB12.jpg (720x715, 47.74K)

Replacing a corporate democrat with a corporate republican, wont help us.

Holy shit, that's real.

You’re right, there’s absolutely, positively, no felt difference among the middle, poor and upper class right now versus 3 years ago. There’s no difference AT ALL.

HARRIS 2024

Or what do like instead?

JO JORGENSEN 2024

Attached: 1654917853639 (1).png (1024x532, 112.05K)

sure

Attached: oil.png (760x1038, 105.72K)

Attached: 1654649518591.jpg (482x625, 350.15K)

Only one thing will fix this and it doesn't involve a voting booth.

God i hate idiots

Progressives, OP. You mean progressives, they are not liberals.

The USA wouldn't have so many words that mean "somewhat left" if we weren't surrounded by rednecks who think that a living wage equals communism.