How did planes destroy this?

How did planes destroy this?

Attached: 0375621.004 (1).jpg (592x454, 83.3K)

Corrosive properties of jet fuel. Never underestimate.

Michael Chertoff released the israeli nationals who were in prison doing time after getting court tampering whith the fire suppression systems months earlier

truss failure

Domino effect

By flying into it, probably.

jet beams cant melt steel fuel.

The planes were American made so more powerful than normal planes when gbry hit the buildings

Everyone on the planes farted at the exact same moment, causing catastrophic failure of all solid objects

Flew through the 1/4 inch (at that level) of cheap chink steel on the perimeter columns and made acres worth of carpets, curtains, office furniture, plants, paper and human burn. Each floor was about an acre before excluding core column and a lot of floors were burning (especially 2 WTC)

OP is gay and nigger

no

well. . . . Technically they didn't. You see the pic you have posted is a heavily reenforced foundation. Notice how the bigger portion is underground, mostly like 90 percent. all that shit made it.

Israelis. Big surprise.

You can see the metro tunnel running through at the bottom right, the Cortlandt station had rubble in it. That part likely did not make it.

Attached: 8311DF85-C41D-4099-818F-67DB6112640E.jpg (200x295, 10.25K)

it was all the thermite those israeli (((art students))) planted on the support columns

yeah it did.

the planes had a secret meeting no one knew about in the hanger late one night, the planes were getting old, and thought they'd be forgotten about soon. So a few of the elder planes decided to make history so they'd never be forgotten. They hatched this plan over the course of a few months and when the opportunity was right they stuck the tower, it was their legacy.

>be me
>be twin towers
>be new, unique structural design
>no other steel-framed building is built like me
>no one has any idea how i'll stand up to aircraft strike
>aircraft crash into me and set me on fire
>petergriffinskinnedknee.webm
>i fall down
>everyone surprised pikachu face
>mfw

jet beams cant melt steel fuel.

It’s American. A little rain and wind knocks over their homes and buildings all the time.