>pulls it out and gives it a bit of a look
>starts rubbing it
>pulls out condom
>”let me put this on user ;)”
>puts condom on me and stroked me a few times
>uhhhnng
>can’t hold it anymore
>cock starts twitching and explodes in the condom
>she starts laughing and sees my facial expression and immediately covers her face and can’t help it

Does this count as losing my virginity? She stopped responding to me now what do I do?

Attached: 24DC6DD6-DA01-42C2-9A5F-4AEC89D95EC6.jpg (400x400, 24.63K)

Have you considered suicide?

You and your misshapen dog get the fuck off of Any Forums right now.

Oh and I blamed it on her saying she shouldn’t hVe rubbed me that way…

Dog?

I don’t know who else to tell I had to get it off my chest.. should I stop trying to talk to her?

No, you didn’t lose your virginity. But you did get a girl to like you enough to do that. You aren’t fucked OP. Just hit her up again and jokingly shrug it off. Just be straight up with her and tell her you’ve never done it before. Be organic and the same level of cool it took to get you there before and if she’s worth a shit, she’ll do it again in time.

Idk I think I may have already blown it with her I said some stupid shit while I was having a bad panic attack about it

Someone said this is Anna chlumsky and tried searching but can’t find anything mentioning this pic or scene

Attached: C3433530-FEEE-4588-82BC-4C5CB76C96A9.jpg (1280x720, 60.8K)

just tell her while other dudes were out boning chicks you were busy studying the blade

100% chance she'll cream her panties on the spot and then you'll be even

tell all her friends she farted while you were fucking her and it smelled really bad.

>She stopped responding to me now what do I do?

Wait it out, maybe. Otherwise you may be fucked.

Especially if you did this

>What did you say?
>You’re a man, bro. Stop with this ‘Panic Attack’ pussy shit
>Just think about how you would react if you were her. Hopefully you know her well enough to sympathize with her, since you were trynna bone. If you think it’ll work, tell her sorry you freaked out.

like declaring bankruptcy declaring the loss of virginity can be done by yourself.

...It was all in your head...

I said she owed me a 5 minute blow job too which I think is what made her not talk to me anymore

Larping but I could have dealt with that. Women love being called hot, I would have just went off about how fucking hot she was just seeing her made me cum. That I had to have her blah blah blah. Just go for round 2 what’s the problem?

Did you have something similar happen to you when you went to have sex the first time?

No, actually I have the opposite problem. I have trouble finishing due to insensitivity. I don’t know if it’s because of my circumcision or too much masturbation in combination with my death grip.
I did have a problem with my situation being very dramatic. To be completely forthcoming with you, I lost my virginity to my cousin and the whole thing was a confusing, embarrassing, emotional mess. I regret every moment of it, but I’ve grown from it and you will grow from your experience too. Just don’t worry about it and you’ll get another chance someday, even if it’s not with this girl.

Did you have bad feelings about your first time? Im getting those.

I also am gonna be 28 soon and wanted to lose it as soon as possible but now I’m still stuck with it and I have all this anxiety about sex now

She burst out laughing at me and didn’t apologize until later and said it was only cause she was drunk

Yes. Unless you have some kind of mental disorder, I think everyone’s first time is embarrassing and cringe in hindsight.
You are definitely older than I was. I’m 27 now and lost it when I was 18. That really means nothing though. But you need to listen to me carefully. The following advice is the most important thing you will ever learn about dating:
You will not be good at dating until you stop chasing it.

Seriously. I sucked at women for so. Fucking. Long. One day I finally hit a breaking point and lost interest. Not entirely. I just assumed I’d never get what I wanted. I spent some time focusing on myself. I still put myself out there. Did some online dating. But I felt different about it. I felt more relaxed and less worried about where it lead. It was at that point I met my girl. We’ve been together for 6 years and we’ll be married this October.

Again totally salvageable situation. Seriously go with the your so fucking hot I just the sight of you….. be passionate chicks are into that.

You look gross. Quit trying so hard to look like youre made of plastic.

A wise man.