All of society’s problems could be fixed within a generation by sterilizing everyone with an IQ lower than 100

All of society’s problems could be fixed within a generation by sterilizing everyone with an IQ lower than 100

Attached: 8123DC7F-0358-42C6-B8A8-B3635EA8B052.jpg (680x530, 39.98K)

>sterilizing
killing.

Then who would do the labor? You're not thinking with your head, user

The 100-120 range is low enough to still have a comprehensive manual labor workforce and a functional civilization. I considered putting the cut off at 120 but that would lead to South Korea’s problem of an overabundance of highly intelligent workers not suitable for menial labor.

Uhhh someone gonna tell him people are already doing this by themselves?

Like, not having kids...

At all...

Like, so much so we're having a demographic crisis basically everywhere?

You're dumb OP, by your logic you should chop your cock out.

Yeah you still need ditch diggers and bimbo retard whores to fill the gaps, but India, China and Nigeria could be nuked to solve the over population problem.

>t. sub 100 IQ
dont have the patience to explain nor would you understand anyway if i did ywnbaw kys tranny incel retard niggerbrain

Why does OP want to do this to himself? Are you a tranny?

But then IQ would be normalized so that the mean is still 100, and half the population would be sub-100 again.

No we need idiots. Who is going to pick my produce?

>t. sub 100 IQ tranny incel beaner spic kike boomers
ywnbaw kys

Punishing the weak is an exercise in futility, and the refuge of narrow minded losers. Rewarding those who contribute the most to society leads to improvement.
Eugenics is an impotent and weak form of us vs. them collectivism.
Collectivism in all forms is stagnation, individualism is progress. Greatness is sought and achieved by the promise of great reward, not punishment.
Nihilism is just an "I give up, and i'm taking the ball with me " tantrum in the feeble minded.

>I CANT STOIP THINKING ABOUT TRANNIES

What problems are they causing? Aside from voting the wrong way in your opinion

literal middleschool understanding of nihilism, could have left that part out

ywnbaw

I don't think he's a part of a drill, pretty sure he's human

you know that two 300 IQ people can fuck and have a nigger tier IQ white kid right? So this isnt a quick solution, it would be an ongoing problem. Which wouldn't work because your gonna seriously piss off your 300 IQ problem solving scientist when you tell them you want to murder their child.

>greece tried it didnt work
>rome tried it didn't work
>Germany tried it didnt work

historically speaking you are incorrect. Guessing your sub 100.

obviously, I'm a man. is that your only response?

Ceci n'est pas une Pepe.

Or maybe getting rid of the people in power that cause these problems for their own benefit

nobody would actually do the job though.

tell me what you think IQ means
serious question

All of society’s problems could be fixed within a generation by sterilizing everyone who believes in IQ pseudoscience

I'd say its nice knowing you user but it wasn't.
poor poor double digit IQ man.

A structure for the insecure

all of societies problems can be fixed by expunging the jew and nigger

we'd lose all the white people if we did this and i don't believe in genocide

Start by hanging yourself ya know ? Get the ball rolling lead by example

>I don't believe in genocide
Fixed it for you

Nihilism is intrinsic to weak collectivist ideologies that are too lazy to contribute to society, but somehow belive they can so long as they reset the board.
They speak of societies problems and much better if everyone drastically changed, believing it is too broken to be fixed. The reality being that these same types never try to improve themselves or thier surroundings.
I was once in that boat until I realized just how much that worldview was influenced by my petulant immaturity. I realized that my nihilism was just my own justification for not contributing to life.
And, I see the same behaviours and insecurities in those that spout nihilistic solutions to societies percieved ills. Nihilism is just masturbation, much like long winded ideological diatribes. :)

I gave this some thought, and you know, I wouldn’t say “all” but it would be an okay start.

~there would still be your 105-110 IQ doctorates, sociology, liberal arts, etc still pushing for the same wealth redistribution schemes
~violent crime would still be a problem for several generations
~that extra 70ish years of keeping mongoloids on the welfare books would hold progress back
~strong argument to be made about the immediate impact of “free sterilization” leading to an explosion of STD transmission

At the end of the day, that would likely be a good companion piece to a much more radical and immediate solution, which is genocide of the niggers.

unintended consequences say otherwise