What the fuck am I doing? I have no money for weed or booze, my boyfriend treats me like shit...

What the fuck am I doing? I have no money for weed or booze, my boyfriend treats me like shit, I’m a fat dumb 23 y/o foidcunt who’s never gunna achieve anything besides working as a cashier at menards. I’m in love with my best friend and I’m too fucking dumb to do anything about it. I’ve been with my man for 10 years so why even leave? I’ll prob kill myself soon anyway. I just feel bad for leaving behind my mom and little brother. My dad killed himself when I was 10, I don’t wanna put her through that again. I don’t know what to do someone please just help set me over the edge I wish I killed my self years ago. I tried so many times but was too much of a coward to die I guess.

Attached: 33BCB214-0A4B-456D-8298-BFE00D8ABB95.jpg (1200x2208, 446.63K)

tits or gtfo bitch!!1!!

Attached: cuntpunt.jpg (600x750, 83.79K)

What a faggot. You really wanna see some small titted fat bitch?

Them just the rules user take it up with head office

tits or gtfo
didnt read

tits or gtfo

Tits and timestamp or gtfo

No, I don't want to see your tits, but if you're going to flounce being a female around expecting special treatment, then you're going to have to prove it. It should be dehumanizing to you, you stupid sloor.

BOOBA

tbh leave the dude and a weight will be off your shoulders. you’re young, lose a little weight, get a job serving (will also help you lose weight), save money to get an education or figure yourself out and surround yourself with new people and become a different person. it’s not fair to your mom to lose two people to their own selfishness.

Kill yourself but post your tits first so we can at least make fun of you before you die

I just didn’t want y’all thinking I fuck butts ):

It’s not dehumanizing I just don’t want it getting back to my mans and be (actually) murdered. He’s told me multiple times he will end my life if I betray him in anyway.

>Don't post face
>Take pic in front of generic wall
>Post anonymously on etheopian basket weaving forum

Also timestamp

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

I’ve been losing weight, just not as fast as I like. He constantly makes comments so I figured might as well try to look good for him. If I leave him I won’t have anything. The car is in his name, I have no savings because I pay for everything besides rent and was outta work for awhile due to an injury. Im surounded by good friends who all have been telling me to leave him but I’m too much of a dumb cunt. My mom deserves better than to have a garbage child like me. Im sorry mom.

pillow over his face will fix many problems for you

He’s way stronger than me. I jokingly put my hand on his neck and he will borderline throw me. He’s a good foot taller and built like a tank.

yeah i think you genuinely leave if he is threatening to kill you if you betray him lol. if you have friends you can stay with them or family if possible. just stop being lazy and get a job, serving is always hiring and if you’re half cute (or can make yourself look cute from eyes up with mask) you’ll make bank. things will get better

Tits and timestamp or gtfo

make him some coffee

Attached: 1024px-GHS-pictogram-skull.svg.png (1024x1024, 52.71K)

I have a job making $16 an hour and I can work as much overtime as I want. I have a weed and drinking problem what little money I have left I spend on that. I’m trapped it’s game over. I love him so much, I just want to be happy with him. He tells me he loves me and doesn’t wanna loose me all the time. I know he does but god damn does he treat me like shit.

I love him I don’t wanna hurt him. Which is why I’ll never leave.

Pillow over your face is probably best

> I was one of the most popular boys in school. I practically had my own pep squad. I lived in Chelsea then, which wasn't just the hub of gay New York, it was also the main campus. The year was 1991, and a remarkable transformation had changed the dynamics of queer culture.

Why do that when I have a bottle of muscle relaxers and just end it?

send your address clearly you're in need of an intervention

Just murder sui. Wait for him to fall asleep, grab biggest kitchen knife you can find, insert into his neck, twist and remove, then eat all the pills

Because you deserve to suffer. Now show us your fat disgusting pig body and go rope

My friends have tried. My best friend said he would step up even. But god damn am I fucking retarded. Love fucking sucks. For years I fantasized the life we would have together, I feel so stupid for believing all of it. For thinking he would love me the way I love him.

I don’t have a fan to swing from):

Attached: 0AF1F910-9B1C-4519-B821-B7BAB7E7BEC9.jpg (1280x1922, 283.22K)

Have you considered not being a fat ugly piece of shit who's actually worth being with?

OP isn't posting any form of timestamping.

Ignore attention b8 and sage

of course this is for attention I wanna know what to fucking do. I’m so lost I’m coming back on here trying to find answers.

God damn you homosexuals are so fucked up

I tried but I’m a failure garbage excuse of a waste of resources. My dad is the only one who wanted to keep me but he killed himself. Says a lot doesn’t it ?