Ever see your moms pussy? how was it?

Ever see your moms pussy? how was it?

Attached: MOM!!!.jpg (595x770, 61.17K)

Yep walked in on her bent over being spit roasted by my dad and his friend. In the moment of panic of me walking in his friend pulled out and I saw my moms post fucked pussy from behind.

Nice! how old were you?

23, I knew she was into big cock because I’d seen 9”+ dildos stashed down the side of her bed in the past. But didn’t know about the dad sharing her. Walking in on them made things very awkward for a while

Did you stay and masturbate? I would have, then when you’re ready to make cummies, spray it all over your whore mothers face

23? you should've been out of the house by then.

He was probably trying to ask her to make him tendies for dinner! Hahahaha

I saw my mom's tits twice. Big, round with big but not too big areolas a shade only slightly darker than the surrounding breast mass. Double D's easily.

I like skinny flat chest girls now.

How old are you? 65?

I'm sure they were probably shocked just as much as he was that he left the basement.

26, moved out of home at 20 when I met my wife.

I was, I like 5mins away. I just drop in randomly to visit and collect junk I’ve stored at there house.

Well at least you didn't have to sit at the dinner table with them that night.

Nice!

Yeah I saw it when we shared a hotel room together one time and she was changing.

bumping for mom pussy stories

Hairy. I mean I don't have a mother. I am an orphan.

No, I would like to but she refuses to show me

Attached: 1639938307861.png (693x601, 246.8K)

You actually asked her?

I've been trying to get at her basically my whole life. Yes
I didn't ask her to show me her pussy but I've asked her to have sex with me multiple times

what country are you from you sick fuck

That shows real courage. I take off my hat
How has it gone when you ask her?

She took away my train set.

>How has it gone when you ask her?
How do you think? I don't get any sex, that's for sure

At this point I just told her she can't be part of my life if she's not going to do that. She slept with plenty of people but refuses her son who needs it? I won't stand for that shit

stupid larp thread and you faggots just keep bumping it

It's an honest question.