What does based Any Forums think of white boys?

What does based Any Forums think of white boys?

Attached: 0gsslnzg1n591.jpg (3024x4032, 655.6K)

The ultimate life form. Still fuck girls but have a lot more fun with white “boys”

I think it's problematic that they're underrepresented in tranny rates by race. Blacks and latinos need to slow down and stop transitioning so much

Attached: WilliamsInstitute Race-and-Ethnicity-of-Transgender-Identified-Adults-in-the-US.png (695x443, 43.86K)

I bet the numbers would be lower for the blacks if they accounted for the fact that their women look like men. They're not trans, just ugly.

Could it be that we just discovered being. Girl is a lot more fun?

Attached: FFC7149D-F280-4C38-9707-C698D1F7AE22.jpg (2280x2264, 506.66K)

fake and gay, kys kike disinformation shill ywnbaw tranny incel

i love white traps/trannys

lmao, you think kikes would want white people to know they're the least likely to transition? Sorry I ruined your weird kink bro

It really is

Failed experiment to immaculate the white race seeing as how for every white male turned tranny there is at least one white woman tranny and the population of women was few to begin with.

White boys need big dicked White ogre men like me.

Damn right we do

how do you get that smooth?

>reddit cucks everywhere

Attached: Screenshot_20220608-120716_Samsung Internet.jpg (720x1480, 455.65K)

give me the succ

having sex with a woman is not being cucked dumbass open a dictionary

show me that dick

>cucks
>implying
here's the way to masculinity
Makes boipussies cum on your dick, and then proceed to impregnate your female concubine.
It's simple, give your heart to a cutie boi, and your seed to a female.
Take the chad stallion pill.

thats gruesome dont try to be cute try to have an sexy or wild style that turns on the pepole on this chat not me im straight but a feedback to have more followers

I have a bf, sorry.
He's quite a bit older than me, but I love him soo much, he's so submissive to me.

Their bussies are for fucking