I had an idea for a fun little game

I had an idea for a fun little game

Get a local google voice number, and text a bunch of random cell phone numbers in your area with "I had a lot of fun the other night, I hope we can do it again soon"

Attached: ants.jpg (1280x720, 109.35K)

DIY faggot

This isn't a NYPA request, dipshit

This is an interactive social game.

>i have an idea for fooling you guys into becoming my personal army
>but really guys, it's not that, it's just a harmless game, trust me bros!
lol, you're such a fucking retard.

>clearly OP is getting something out of us causing random chaos in stranger's lives

*I put on my robe and tinfoil hat*

I think it’d be funny. Not gonna do it because I’m lazy but it’d be funny.

>oh no, op isn't looking for a personal army, perish the thought!
ok fag.

If you're too dumb to set up a google voice account, just say so

fuck off op, Any Forums is not your personal army

>old internet
LOOK WHAT I DID LULZ
>zoomers
SOMEONE DO SOMETHING IM BORED

this shit is what happens when redditors (manchild adults) get called "newfag"
they compete all to be older fags than the other. youre still fags. a bunch of fags... shut the fuck up this is the worst thing i have ever read on this site in years

Attached: cringe.png (208x153, 44.77K)

If you're too dumb to understand this isn't a personal army request, just say so.

tbh I'd never use Google, but this idea is pretty golden. Sucks that we've lost our gwunch here tho.

>if I goad him by calling him "dumb" then maybe I can get him to be my personal army or shame him into silence!
zoomers like you should be killed for being a cancer on Any Forums
hell, the first reply put you in your place, faggot.

shut the fuck up op, your shilling is fucking pathetic
>inb4 some fake ass screenshot "proving" you're a different fag

>If I keep being retarded and thinking this is a personal army request, maybe this guy will stop pointing out my retardation

Lol, no.

>if I keep questioning his intelligence, maybe I can make him feel insecure on a board full of retards, maybe then he can let me trick others into being my personal army!
cringe.

>If you're too dumb to understand this isn't a personal army request, just say so.
This has nothing to do with "personal request", and everything to do with the absolutely laziness of the zoomer generation who refuses to do anything themselves and would rather hope someone else does something to entertain them.
>OP: I THINK THIS IS AN IDEA
Literally would never get a single response a decade ago.

>if I keep projecting my retardation onto OP, maybe eventually I can convince someone half as dumb as me that OP is getting something out of the game in the OP
I'm also doing it myself

Just a waiting game on the responses.

you don't project abilities/disabilities, mongoloid, you project your emotions, lol
you zoomers really got shit for education
no wonder you're so stupid you think you can goad people into becoming your personal army
what a faggot, oh, I forgot, zoomers are more full of faggots than any other generation, lol

Psychological projection is a psychological defense mechanism by which a person subconsciously denies his or her own attributes, thoughts, and emotions, which are then ascribed to the outside world, usually to other people.

We get it, you're too retarded to understand you're retarded

Classic Dunning-Kruger case.

lol, the very definition is there, mongolid, can't you read?
you can't even use Dunning-Kruger correctly, retard!
and you pretend to trick others into becoming your personal army, lol!

Bruh, nut up or shut up little bitch. Not like you've got any better ideas.

Good idea. Does google voice give an actual number or is it an email address?

Ah, classic retard

I just lost The Game

Actual number

stay mad your shilling was exposed, homo, nobody's gonna shut up except your faggoty ass, zoomer

Okay so it seems the disconnect is with the concept of "personal army". That implies a specific target to be attacked. OP is not selecting a specific individual, and, as such, could not be classified as a "personal army" request.

Long and short is you've a fundamental misunderstanding of how words are used.