Your anxiety is lying to you

Your anxiety is lying to you.
You're fine and everything is going to workout in your favor.
Talking specifically directly to you user.

Attached: _roll7.jpg (1155x953, 571.79K)

bullshit
also them hogs are nasty af

>You're fine and everything is going to workout in your favor.
wrong

I love Gianna and would marry.

You are gae

Roll
Thanks

Thank you, I'm glad I came by at the right time to see this.

I think this site fucks people up. I came here for idk everything. this place was my place. Especially the shenanigans anything fucking with people irl or online. But this place is worse than fb at giving you fomo. You see everyone having fun (ie white girls gangbanging negroes) even if you don't like shallow stupid women you still get jealous. And you may totally forget you're awesome when you're in a good mood. For whatever reason life stopped being good. You get depressed enough about life you may actually start to get depressed about yourself. The only option it seems is through. You gotta just look at even more pictures of girls being whores until it doesn't matter at all. I hate being so 'corrupt' like not really lol but it's nuts how people can just be like really shitty and if you are just like haha people suck it's fine, it's like woah hold up man people don't suck where'd you get that idea

Attached: 1622768805573.png (1080x1043, 1.89M)

you can't positive think your way around not having one of these

Attached: 1606897317123.jpg (1369x1067, 127.48K)

>I think this site fucks people up. I came here for idk everything. this place was my place. Especially the shenanigans anything fucking with people irl or online. But this place is worse than fb at giving you fomo. You see everyone having fun (ie white girls gangbanging negroes) even if you don't like shallow stupid women you still get jealous. And you may totally forget you're awesome when you're in a good mood. For whatever reason life stopped being good. You get depressed enough about life you may actually start to get depressed about yourself. The only option it seems is through. You gotta just look at even more pictures of girls being whores until it doesn't matter at all. I hate being so 'corrupt' like not really lol but it's nuts how people can just be like really shitty and if you are just like haha people suck it's fine, it's like woah hold up man people don't suck where'd you get that idea
can you rephrase that

roll

Rolling

roll

Eat healthy food, drink lots of water and try to have calming and boring nature moments every now and then, user. It does help for me since months ago. Just a life with balance

Rollin for Gianna.

Rolling.

Pls not the dark one...

yass safe.

Roll

RolllloR

Rollin

rolls

Thank you senpai

Attached: moot-if-u-giv-me-sex-i-can-make-u-48984517.png (500x524, 99.88K)

Might as well roll.