I am an obese man and will probably not live to see 40. Can I be buried despite my size?

I am an obese man and will probably not live to see 40. Can I be buried despite my size?

Attached: 46572c56b28b03363e5851ddea4d37c7.jpg (1024x768, 116.45K)

Yes, but you better order an oversize casket now. There are only a handful of companies that make them and there's been a huge shortage of oversize caskets since the pandemic started.

Idk, burying you closer to the center of the earth could shorten the day.

OK thank you but I am not THAT big though mind you, just 300lbs or something.

Why not just get cremated? Or even better, start making healthier choices and live.

Burial at sea seems fitting

never quit, OP

You can still be saved

Attached: zyzz.jpg (502x799, 46.6K)

if you're too fat to fit in the oven, do they cut you up before they put you in? Do they charge extra for an oversized creamation?

Attached: 42han.png (250x95, 3.09K)

no, you're going to fed to africans

they will probably have to cut OP up to cremate him.

Idk cremation seems a shame to have nothing left of me whereas with burial means i can still have some kind of presence here. And I have tried losing weight but can't because I am a junk food addict. It's one of the only good things in my life at this point.

probably. i assume you'll have already decayed and melted enough by the time someone discovers your dead body in a few years.

Attached: hjjhhj.png (665x375, 436.58K)

yes and yes. alternatively, they can ship your body a long distance to an oven that is capable of cooking OP's corpse in one piece.

OP, have you tried the following ?

DONT EAT FOR A WHILE.
Dumbfuck americans.

i'm beginning to feel sleepy...

see and i'm not American.

If you can't fit you can't fit. No chopping. They do charge extra. Crematoriums don't like super fat people because it leaves a fat grease residue that needs to be cleaned off. But if you're a 300lb fatty they can still stuff you in. Unfortunate to say, but you're not that uncommon, you're oozing over the armrest fat and not, have to remove a wall to get you out, level of fat. So redeemable if you have any amount of willpower. Stop the soda. Talk a walk every day. Before you know it you can just be a 250lb fatty.

Have you researched a natural burial?

Attached: Screenshot_20220616-185022~2.png (720x1403, 893.9K)

So would rather die than stop stuffing your face? You must be American.

gross

wow that sounds perfect for me, I love nature and being outdoors, so going back to the soil would be very nice I think. I am going to look into this, so thanks for bringing it to my attention.

Yes, and no, I'm British.

Fuck it user. Go out with a blazing fire. I think it’s better to be floating up in the air dispersed rather then getting filled with chemicals then put in a box 6ft below??? Plus it won’t cost your people the observer amount of money the rip-off artist charge.