LMAO imagine being such a retard your own daughter/sexual interest fucking throws you under the bus for attempting a...

LMAO imagine being such a retard your own daughter/sexual interest fucking throws you under the bus for attempting a failed coup. ITS OVER. She even admitted UNDER OATH there was NO FRAUD!

Attached: E8973D23-D3A1-4FA5-93AA-18F69CAD712A.jpg (1280x1699, 367.07K)

What happened? I don't own a tv

This made Fat Donny very sad.

Attached: Schadenfreude.jpg (800x533, 56.91K)

he said you're too goddamn blonde

Attached: PRODUCT-SEPT92021-81_cc642082-56b8-4fd9-a7a7-c9a6174bf0df_800x.jpg (800x1200, 76.49K)

>>admitted UNDER OATH there was NO FRAUD
How is a statement of believe from someone not involved evidence of anything? I could state under oath that to the best of my knowledge OP isn't a fag. I'd be wrong of course but I wouldn't be lying.

There were more statements from people that were clearly involved. Facts.

I know right, lol it’s gonna be weird when he’s president again right lol, like… AWK WARD haha

LMAO imagine believing trump voters care about facts
if the dems can't pull a miracle out of their collective asses, trump wins again in 2024

>>There were more statements from people that were clearly involved
Sooooo people who were clearly involved with fraud made statements that there was no fraud. Gotcha

How the fuck does she know there was no fraud? What qualifies her as an expert on that?

nobody cares
meanwhile in california

Attached: caligas.jpg (800x450, 324.73K)

Nothing much, Ivanka values being invited to the 'right' parties and sticking it to her step-mom more than doing the right thing.
Stalinist show-trial goes flop...

and what qualifies you?
your job cleaning toilets at mcdonalds?

She admitted it under oath!
Could you be more fucking retarded??? I think not.
So you are saying that she has been accused of attempting a coup against her dad president trump???
I seriously doubt this, Aldo don’t own a television so I’m not mr. Cnn but your narrative is shit mr cnn.

Ivanka is so pretty, I wanna see her gag on my brown cock

go back to Any Forums with your faggotry, faggot

Read a paper? Radio, maybe? Oh, yeah, you are so stupid, no one takes you seriously. HA HA HA HA

>brown

Fucking wetback. Go back to Cartel-land

There is no such thing as a good Trump supporter. They all deserve mass graves.

Sorry redditor, can't hear you over all this luxury your government dropped in my lap thanks to your hard earned money
Viva Mejico

Well, the Donald is not "sticking it" to her. He is too busy eating a Big Mack.

>massive dummps

Attached: 77924D2C-F8FB-4838-8E05-526F03BED205.jpg (3270x1806, 991.08K)

You people wouldn’t have to type shit like this if your political party didn’t have a tranny drag queen in every classroom platform.

Trannies again?

Attached: 46CBB36A-9CCB-40EB-8D34-80502BE55DF9.jpg (634x468, 32.78K)

Market is crashing. We are about to start a war with China...

But yeah we should be obsessed about trump... Democrats are retarded. Trump most get over it

Nope none of that user. I can think for myself. I don’t need the television to tell me what I should be thinking. Shill

still serethn' Ivan
>bds
yikes

>my father committed no fraud
cool breaking news

>We are about to start a war with China.
keep deflection and seethn' Ivan...
tRump daddy is going sown like your mom