I’m in love with Reva, fuck all you racist...

I’m in love with Reva, fuck all you racist, kenobi has better story line than Lucas could have written and a real strong female unlike that bitch ass white girl Rey, fuck jj Abrams

Attached: E4F3DF8E-3E9B-4BDB-8E09-CD1C977EC1D5.jpg (750x420, 312.32K)

she dead

Post bobs.

I'm going to cum in your birthday cake

She’s gonna die, but then there’s gonna be tons of back story for her, Moses Ingram is amazing and sexy af

Kys baiter

Attached: 1654916996356.jpg (490x585, 66.74K)

I could have excused the retarded writing if she wasn't portraying the character as a shouting retard.

I love how the best they could come up with for a strong black woman was literally the angry black woman trope. Horseshoe theory strikes again.

I’m not seeing horseshoe theory at play at all tbh, the character is morally conflicted and amazing written imo, the only character to duel Vader in live action aside from Kenobi and Luke is now a black woman, just deal with it, and she’s sexy she’d never go for a many under 6’4”

Attached: 2A2F9DBD-CB5E-41E8-B0EB-234BF4B64A31.jpg (1365x2048, 338.75K)

The white toes

>She steals a light saber
>fights 10 authority figures at once

and that was all offset even before shooting the movie..

Holy shit QUADS we must not all worship Moses Ingrams ebony feet until we die

Attached: 1654900729286.jpg (960x945, 182K)

Has nothing to do with how sexy Moses is and how amazing the Reva character is

Attached: E1533906-7D3D-4529-BBC1-652827224288.jpg (1440x1800, 288.98K)

I really don't see the issue people have with her. Her shouting and acting pouty and indignant and just all around bitchy all the time seems like they aren't trying to Mary Sue her. I like the character and Ingram's portrayal because it actually feels like they AREN'T elevating the character just because she's a black woman. The only thing that I don't like is the story attempting to make me sympathize. Yes, I can empathize with her experience as a child who went through hell, but she's a child murderer, herself, or at least was willing to aggressively use it as a threat against Owen - and she didn't even think he was connected to Kenobi but the Safdi Jedi. That being said, they could be leaning in to trying to make her sympathetic more than they are. The script really seems committed to making her irredeemable/redeemable only in death (the Star Wars trope). More evidence she's not getting the feitishistic woke treatment:
1. The Inquisitors constantly try to put her in her place because she is a reckless liability.
2. She thought she had killed the Grand Inquisitor and fooled Vader because of her overconfidence, but everyone was already three steps ahead of her shitty scheming.
3. Kenobi manipulated her with grade-school-level trickery, and thematically and in regards to her character, this was consistent as Reva was blinded by her rage and desire for vengeance, and we see Kenobi reflecting on Anakin's failings as a Padawan for essentially the same reason: impatience.
3. Vader beat her without ever drawing his own lightsaber, playing with hers like a toy, and he could have soundly beaten her without a lightsaber at all. It was laughably obvious how outclassed. When the episode was moving to that confrontation, I was terrified they were going to cuck Vader - but I was pleasantly surprised. He should have beheaded her, but plot armor.

The sounds too much like Chris Rock for me to be attracted to her, but otherwise I have no problem with her as an actress

Attached: Token_Black2.png (668x979, 683.5K)

Attached: 1654917853639 (1).png (1024x532, 112.05K)

Ignoring the obvious trolling from OP.

What Disney forgets is that the Empire are literally Space Nazis. That's exactly who they are based on. Even the officer uniforms are similar.

So it's jarring to see

>literal Space Nazis

be represented by women and 'minorities' (for lack of a better word).

They were xenophobic as fuck.

The problem with diversity in Disney with Star Wars is not the diversity itself - it's where it is shown. The Rebels should be the diverse ones, not the fucking Space Nazi Imperials.

Disney does not understand the source material and so it interrupts the willing suspension of disbelief when you watch the show.

It's not about diversity in the cast.

It's about not understanding the source material.

Stupid serious rant about a stupid not real thing on a stupid website over, you may go back to your stupid lives.

I have heard literally nothing about kenobi. I thought for sure there would at least be memes about it that would make me want to watch it. Social media is dead. I don't even know anyone who's watched it yet.

Attached: 1654649518591.jpg (482x625, 350.15K)

She definitely lives up to the typical nigger reputation in this world.

YAAAAS QUEEN