You get into a horrible accident and wake up as a prince of an ancient Eastern nation

>You get into a horrible accident and wake up as a prince of an ancient Eastern nation.
>No one can defy your orders under penalty of death.
>You have a personal army of highly trained soldiers which serves as your personal guard.
>Your harem is so vast you couldn't sleep with every one of your concubines in a year unless you got creative with positions.
How do you exploit your power?

Attached: C5M7oWgUEAI8_j_.jpg (791x1056, 141.48K)

Anime posters should all be murdered. I worship death and I think there needs to be more death in this world. Death is the only thing you can really count on. Even Jesus’ greatest act was dying. Corona didn’t kill enough

>becomes prince
>kills self
Sounds about right.

You’re a faggot. Fuck your gay theater references. Kill yourself

Eat a poop.

Kill yourself

I will invest all my wealth into creating anagathic potions to maintain the youth of myself and my femboy bf.

Exterminate the Jews

Thinking too small. You could make an immortal femboy army.

Classic conquer the world shit.

I will use my resources to build my economy and make life better for my people and trade more prosperous. I will then build a massive army with the new cash I have and build a vast empire. I will get rid of all those concubines cause those stupid whores will just get in the way of my empire building. And after all is said and done and my glorious empire is built it will get destroyed by the mongols because nobody fights the mongols and wins

Well, I probably figure out pretty quickly that I didn't survive the accident. So the old me is dead, long live the new me.

Ancient king, can have people killed on a whim, harem. Gotcha. We're clearly somewhere in that Persia/Babylon time period. How's the realm faring? Who are my neighbors? Are they friendly? Absolute godhood in a city state means nothing if you have land hungry Egypt on your border.

The harem is an asset. I don't need any more than, say, three wives. I can adopt the rest and match them up with my most trusted lieutenants.

I would seek to end any military misadventures my predecessor might have left me. An idle army of zealots is a dangerous thing to have around, though, so I'd probably have them focus on engineering projects. Turtle up, crank the research slider to maximum, and try to beat everyone to Iron Working.

Attached: Screenshot_20220616-150411_Chrome.jpg (1079x1476, 1.32M)

Without the internet, modern music, movies, modern books, games, fast vehicles like cars and planes, modern cities filled to the brim with interesting and cheap entertainment and any type of food imaginable available in under an hour? I would probably kill myself instantly.

And a faggot like you would loose all your power or get killed in a month, because that's how power works outside of anime in authoritarian societies.

Based.
>modern cities filled to the brim with interesting and cheap entertainment and any type of food imaginable available in under an hour?
You have a fucking harem, what are you gay?

Constant waves of conquest, consolidation, tech improvement, etc., until I've conquered everything and reached Future Tech.
Although I would probably die of old age before I could see that fulfilled, so I'd be very sure to retire before my death and ensure a smooth transition of power to whichever son I deem most fit to be Emperor of Earth.

>oh noes, no modern entertainment
Weak faggot zoomer detected.
I bet you're the kind of guy who spends all day looking at his damn phone when he goes camping with friends.
Did you think the ancients didn't know the pleasures of music, theatre, horse racing, sports, booze, good food, and women? Fucking brainlet.

Seriously fucking kill yourself you detached, fantast daydreamer.

Yes, sure! Our inventions and accumulated culture are irrelevant. A silly song accompanied by a Lyre is just like a rock concert or a complex piece of electronic music. Watching some dudes in masks playing out hero stories is just as good an knowing 2001: a space odyssey. Sometimes spending your entire life within the 100 km radius of where you were born must have been quite an experience.

You might have a fucking point if you were comparing the lives of peasants, but if you have prince-level status you can basically order your slaves to invent death metal until they get it right.

>could have a harem
>"but what about muh rock concerts and muh movies and muh travel"

Attached: cca.gif (720x480, 125.75K)

Part of the charm would be to witness the rapid cultural and technological growth of society before your eyes.

I was alive before the Internet existed, and I preferred reading books and creating stuff with my hands over watching TV.
You sound like some mindless consumer drone.

>Part of the charm would be to witness the rapid cultural and technological growth of society before your eyes.
Yeah, just having all of your memories and being in a position of power is going to make it really easy to shape the course of human history in your image.

>Part of the charm would be to witness the rapid cultural and technological growth of society before your eyes
Can you read this and figure out yourself how retarded you are by now, or... you know, are you the kind of person who's not allowed to drive their own car, if you get my drill?

It doesn't sound like you have a point.

>i'm still a human but now a guy and rich
kill myself and hope i wake up as a dragon next

Being a guy isn't so bad, you get to legally own women.

Order a massive nationwide binge stockpiling raw resources.