Why do fatties hate fruits, vegetables, and lean meats. They taste great. Salad tastes good. Eat salad fatass

why do fatties hate fruits, vegetables, and lean meats. They taste great. Salad tastes good. Eat salad fatass.

Attached: Screenshot_20220610-134629.png (2048x1114, 1.42M)

too much work to make salad
>buy pre made
unhygienic and gross with wilting bits

i get the bag and use whatever dressing i have. Italian is my favorite.

You literally just dump leaves in a bowl you nincompoop.

I don't even like fats in food. Maybe mono and poly unsaturated fats but fat fats and any other kind of trans fat besides extra virgin olive oil is fucking gay.

You use dressing. You obviously are one of the faggots on here posting the majority of misinformation and then getting corrected three posts later. I bet you're a fucking NEET and a neckbeard

>Dump leaves in bowl
>Cover in light italian dressing
Wow that was HARD. You dont have to get fancy with the cut-up veggies, theyre just a plus.

lol salad. You don't have to be angry about not being able to cook. I make different versions of Saag Paneer alot of the time, its probably about ten times as nutritionally dense than any salad you've eaten. That and roasting veggies is literally just putting them in an oven with olive oil. All kinds of meats are good too but your meat should be like 1/10 the plate size with a good portion of stuff on the side.

no nutritional value. No wonder nobody likes to eat salad if this how you mongoloids do it.

> fruits, vegetables, and lean meats

Sure those things are all good. Ok I guess. That's not the real problem for fatties and most people in general. The real problem is fucking SUGAR. You not mentioning sugar first makes me very suspicious that you're actually a sugar jew and you're deflecting from where the real blame is. You can get by with eating large amounts of fat and meats as your primary calorie source. Salads are basically a waste of time and fruits you really don't need much of either (and they're a tricky temptress to the sugar jew).

Get a physical job and eat whatever you want and make good money.
Problem solved

hes not a sugar hew hes just retarded like the people who bitch about sugar and load their bodies full of aspertame and splenda. Literally if you don't want to be fat just cut out soda and don't eat a pound of food every meal. Sugary and sweet or not you will lose weight.

Why not both?

you could I just don't like the pretentious salad lobbists. also salad doesnt keep for shit. Roast sprouts will last for like a week and a half a salad will last 3 days in a fridge.

Couldn't agree more with the aspartame and splenda. Anything that tastes sweet is a "dangerous" food imo but I'm autistic.

I had 6 months where I was clean from any kind of sugar at 18 and just chose to continue it (if it just exists to transport sugar, I don't touch it, e.g. desserts, candy, soda). I do a bowl of oatmeal everyday and I do a lot of cabbage, onions, and some kind of meat over rice. Also eat pizza and burgers and shit, do 3 workouts a week (often miss 1 or 2 depending on the week). I've done bloodwork for the last 5 years and all my shit's great. Sugar is the biggest part of my diet that differs from my family... and they're fat. I don't eat salads and don't do much lean meat. Lots of carbs, protein, and fiber.

I had pussy salad for my supper, so fuck off

Salad is a waste of time and what pseudofits always cry for. Salad does basically nothing for you except give you 6 calories, some fiber, and some vitamins. Great if you can't get that elsewhere but it's not shelf stable and people typically add large amounts of fats and other calories to it anyways. You just need to man the fuck up and eat your plain rolled oats.

the only people who care about fatties are manlets so keep seething puny

>ring ring ring
>yes, hello?
>it's your fucking cardiac health

Too much weight will always kill you. Doesn't matter if it's muscle or fat. If you're not within a healthy BMI you're literally choosing to kill yourself with gluttony or vanity. Either way you have no self control when it comes to a true vice.

You know what really brings out the flavor of a salad? A nice big juicy steak.

its pretty mich as simple as calories in calories out alot if the times. Junk food will clog you the fuck up if its all yiu eat though.

you rarely see body builders live long healthy lives just like fat people. Moderation, variety, work and rest are all that is important.

Went vegetarian in 2015, never looked back. Sometimes, I cheat with vegan food (like Beyond Beef burgers).

Attached: workplace violence.jpg (720x739, 57.82K)