Anyone else miss George W. Bush?

Anyone else miss George W. Bush?
Sure he wasn’t good at being president, but sometimes, it’s just nice to have a president who knows when to sit down and let the guy behind the desk do the job. George W. Bush taught us that it's okay to fail, it's good to fail, and when we’re faced with adversity, we can handle it like men. He aged very badly in office, remember how Dubya looked by the end? Long white hair, white beard, walking with a cane. And then when he left office it's like he aged in reverse.

In just six years, his leadership style brought the nation through two major wars and the worst economic crisis since the Great Depression. And yet he leaves office with more popularity than any president of this country in living memory. How did he manage it? Today the zoomers view him as some kind of 'crazy uncle' figure, and the boomers as a 'hurt man.'

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 6.95K)

George W. Bush was a perfectly good puppet for his buddies in O&G/MIC to get fat off of.

No.

Attached: 1649471790563.jpg (400x303, 52.14K)

Attached: Osaka.gif (220x165, 191.46K)

Attached: 1649474848468.jpg (531x433, 90.23K)

if you fool me, you can't get fooled again.

The GWB admin and the patriot act are the biggest errosions to our national integrity and personal privacy probably since Maryland was siezed during the civil war. The man was a retard who let other big interests control him and write whatever they wanted into an executive order. Same shit that's happening today.

>Anyone else miss George W. Bush?
Fuck off loser.

Also prove Trump won without confirming Gore won. Protip: you cant.

When Reagan went senile while in office was when republicans realized they could run the office by committee, without any of them having to be accountable.
The economy survived Reagan, but not Dubya.

I miss his dad, Herbert Walker. He represents Republicans with some fucking dignity

It’s funny to me how hard liberals seethed throughout his entire presidency, but then walked it back during Trump.

Also he coined the best presidential quote in all of US history:
“Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, fool me can’t be fooled again”

He was an infinitely better president than trump. Bush wasn’t perfect but he was smarter, more compete, and wasn’t ultra divisive

I remember back during that whole Syrian humanitarian crisis thing, my dad looked at me and said, "user, I miss George W. He always knew what to say to make me feel better. It's like this potential war with Syria. He would have told reporters, 'Look, I don't think we should bomb Syria, because if we bomb the Syria, I won't have anything left to eat for breakfast.'"

Attached: 1310617623492.jpg (329x329, 14.75K)

Attached: iota.jpg (425x148, 18.82K)

quads and not a single mention

> 7 77 7

Attached: 780zZ520.jpg (780x520, 69.56K)

He was just as bad as Obama.

Only ok to fail if your dad has millions of dollars and the political clout to buy your failed ass out of any and all problems you face.

im gunnah throw 2 shoes at you Patriot Act faggot! and maybe shoot you in the face with a shot gun "bird" hunting

Hell, at this point I'd fucking ecstatic to have Carter back

Attached: JimmyCarter.jpg (800x983, 264.47K)

MONKEY FACE

Attached: images (1).jpg (197x256, 6.35K)

Bam.

Globalist puppets will be globalist puppets.

/thread