White dudes who have stuffed latina chicks, what are these bitches into sexually...

White dudes who have stuffed latina chicks, what are these bitches into sexually? Having a lot of fun with this broad and I wanna get weird.

Attached: 1643983721686.jpg (1124x2240, 133.86K)

They're into getting pregnant and morphing into avacado bodies.

A lot of them are into raceplay. They like being dominated by white men

They're really into lawn-play. Get a couple of sacks of grass clippings and go to town on each other with them, she'll love it. Mix it up with some roleplay like you came home early and noticed she forgot to trim the hedges. Bonus points if you can get another person into it to play the ICE agent you call to punish her for it.

Jesus...so much this.
Any Latina I've fucked and I did 6 years straight of various ones at some point mentioned kiddos, and 8 years later everyone of them now has multiple and hit a fucking brick wall

Fuck that's hot. I wouldn't mind watching my mexiwife get destroyed by bwc

Maybe just me but ime they really love doggy style.

Pretty much anything once they get comfortable (and horny) enough. A few weeks ago I was telling my girlfriend how I was gonna "colonize that brown pussy" and she was all for it. She also farts on my cock sometimes. The only limit is bringing in a third person as she's really jealous, but I'm OK with that. I get the impression they're all like that.

Can confirm. My cock is really big so she gets sore after a few sessions, but she loves when I fuck her doggy and is always saying shit like fuck me with that big white cock. Hot stuff. Makes me cum fucking gallons

Latinas are incredible

At least you enjoyed that tight body before it blew up.

How can anyone go back to a white woman after a (good) latina?

Quite energetic, have no issue getting sweaty, seems like they prefer it actually... they expect to cum and can usually do it themselves given u can last. They will get pissed if they don't finish. They are like men that way. Some use sex to control the relationship, while others expect it consistently. Pussy runs warmer than white girls, but not as warm as blacks. Most are innies and usually tight. Any questions?

based latina connoisseur

Mine likes to make me cum over everything else.

Pretty much anything. That's not to say take it too far if you are a degenerate. Like the other anons have stated, they hit the wall fast and are hell to deal with as in "hell hath no fury" if you should decide to settle with one.

By all means do not -
DO NOT take the latinapill.

Odd fake but ok.
Make her eat your ass and call her filthy names while she does.
Threaten to giver her a white baby and leave her with it.

Fucking kek at the last one. She's already said she wants to eat my ass actually...

I was steadily fucking an 18 year old Hispanic hostess when I 30 and a bartender at loval restaurant, and I'll be damned if everytime I slipped off this hoes panties I didn't catch a waft of fresh corn tortillas...don't know if her parents house smelled of them, it was her farts stuck in the cotton fibers or what, but it was the funniest, most stereotypical yet hot thing.

I love that story. Thanks for sharing brother. Ain't nothing like that young, fresh, eager cunt, I tell ya.

Ain't that the truth. Pretty sure she was molested as a kid or something as she was too eager to please and apparently was the high-school, babysitter and town pump.

Could be she was just horny and into older dudes, it's not uncommon.

I totally get that, and she was into older dudes, but this was another level.
She was really fuckin hot. Almost Asian lookin, but Hispanic. Hadn't talked to her in 8 years, randomly thought of her and looked her up on Facebook and she married some littlr white dweeb, had twins and moved to Colorado. Apparently working at a sushi bar as a chef

I'm a racist, but even I can see OP's question represents truly moronic levels of racism.
Different bitches into different things, probably?

Ohh
Rate wife mexicana

Attached: a.jpg (537x1070, 91.44K)