Why are right wingers so sexually impotent?

Why are right wingers so sexually impotent?

Attached: altrightcels.jpg (1080x979, 133.63K)

As opposed to left who loses it at 3 to their cross dressing neighbor

>I can't get it up to your moms booze bag and saggy tits so I"M sexually impotent.
Get real OP, get real.

You've got the cause and effect backwards.

Check'd

Attached: Dating.jpg (960x960, 133.09K)

It's the other way around. Being neglected and invisible to women turns them right wing. I used to be right wing but the moment my penis went into a vagina the first time I became normal and quit Any Forums

they are incels. they have to wait their turn. once the roasties had their fun they settle for a right winger.

It was boipussy wasn't it? You can admit it.

inceldom

They dont want to fuck uglies. Lefties love to fuck uglies and claim they lost their virginity.

Attached: secondmugshots-640x480.jpg (640x480, 100.16K)

Those are the dudes fast enough to outrun the liberal pedos.

> "alt-right"
> Right Wingers

this. they have to wait for the leftovers and fatties to settle.

What's wrong with being a virgin I don't understand what about not sticking your dick into a woman's vagina makes you "less than" other men.

Yup. Women are improving the gene pool by keeping out right wingers. It’s instinct

I was raised extremely conservative and that I shouldn't date anyone that doesn't share my views. I moved out of my parent's house and without constantly being told my opinion I started to diverge. I soon realized that my desire to keep government out of my business was real, and that I also care about how other people are treated. I joined a men's support group of former children brought up in cults. I consider myself an anarchist now. My husband and we have 3 kids from his previous marriage. His ex-wife lives with us and the kids, and while its mostly just me and the husband in the romantic circle of things, she sometimes hops into the sack with us, which is fun. She has a couple girlfriends she sees and stays with one of them about half the time.

Before I started changing my views, I don't think there was any way I was ever going to get laid, unless it was an arranged marriage to some girl in the cult, there were non my age, and only younger girls. I found it creepy even then when I was told that I would soon be able to marry one of them.

Lol, no, they don’t. Sad cope.

>makes you "less than" other men
that you are unattractive to women. they won't let you stick your dick in. very few people are virgins by choice, and they are seen as weird because it's unnatural. they are usually just closeted faggots.

left-wingers think taking it in the ass is loosing their virginity to a woman

It's difficult to convince a woman to have sex with you when half your personality is hating women

Because they're not man whores?

Aren’t most liberal males limp wristed soy guzzlers who need a beard to approximate a jaw line? Aren’t most liberal males your traditional fedora wearing redditfag “male feminist” who has to pretend to be a “nice guy”?

Lol

>they won't let you stick your dick in
Well how am I supposed to lose it in the first place if women don't have sex with virgins

>i-if you aren't rite wing u like it up ass
This is just sad