ITALY IS DONE FOR

ITALY IS DONE FOR

Farmers in Italy are literally throwing away food because it wouldn't be profitable to sell it.

Discuss

Attached: DRAWTHREAD.jpg (1080x664, 126.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cambridge.org/core/journals/renewable-agriculture-and-food-systems/article/true-costs-of-us-agricultural-dumping/ABDB3E76865636EF025C72D94FEECD32
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

thats-a-spicy-meat-a-balll

Did you just learn about agriculture or something? This is common practice everywhere, due to regulations they can't give them away or sell the food to animal farmers.
Always happens nothing new ,
You must be 18+ to post

Just produce less maybe?
Greedy bastards.

Pretty fucking dumb tho

Pay me $3,000,000.00, and I will let your bastard children survive.

why

this, like how in england they were dumping milk cause selling it would cost them, its nothing new and apparently we dont learn, cut the red tape and things would be better

The law lol.

Tawni Lyles will not have any children with any biological son of my father that will survive. Unless you pay me...

what law

cambridge.org/core/journals/renewable-agriculture-and-food-systems/article/true-costs-of-us-agricultural-dumping/ABDB3E76865636EF025C72D94FEECD32

Idk cunt I'm not a farmer or a lawyer fucking google it yourself

im not reading that

Smeghan, or something. That is all I know.

Price fixing. Modern agriculture makes food production stupidly easy. So much so that you could actually flood the market with food and crash the value of produce.

Unfortunately, doing the above would also make you incapable of sustaining your farm…you’d bankrupt yourself in the process.

So govt came up with quotas, and wasting food that exceeds quota. Don’t worry, the farmers still get paid by the govt (your taxes) for their wasted product.

Good Stay dumb sub 100iq

*Cant

I understand why they do it, it’s just pretty fucking dumb resource allocation when you think about outside of monetary context

I was born in a small village along the Amazon river in Brazil where we were taught the ways of the elders and learned to overcome our fears of the poisonous snakes in the jungle.

You should see what California is doing. They claim to care about the homeless but they're making farmers throw out almost a million pounds of pork because it doesn't meet the new "state standards" they passed overnight. They're doing it to fish,chicken and beef as well.

They do this knowing there's a coming food shortage.

Yes everyone agrees with this.

No, it's nothing to do with that.... It's coming practice everywhere

Common##

You should see what Chicago is doing. The claim to care about the sex traffickers but they're making R. Kelly not get stabbed up.

There is no food scarcity. Only improper management of food resource.

I already know one of my descendants in the future made a bet with someone to see how many of my other descendants he could erase from his year in time. Clever...