Literal NPCs exist

Literal NPCs exist

This is the one Any Forums talking point I just don't understand.

Apparently up to 75% of people report not having an inner monologue at all, i.e. literal NPCs.

But physically how could you survive without one?

How do they do anything that requires silence if they can't think for themselves, such as driving or taking tests?

Attached: DRAWTHREAD.jpg (722x241, 55.28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intrapersonal_communication
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't lol. I talk to myself instead in a number of different voices. I hear screaming though, does that count

>in a study performed with 30 college students

yeah that's representative of the entire world lmao

hmm. I guess I am a npc

you cant unironically not have an internal monologue - how do you make decisions?? how did you type this?

i think people just misunderstand what an internal monologue is

>How do they do anything that requires silence if they can't think for themselves, such as driving or taking tests?

I mean if anything an internal monologue could be seen as an impediment to a driving test.

Yeah but is your interal monologue really useful? Think about it, the chattering going on upstairs is always informed by something else that isn't vocal. You don't need to think
>oh shit look at those tits
you are already thinking about it in other ways then your internal monologue butts in like
>OH SHIT LOOK AT THOSE TITS
thanks captain obvious good job

>literal NPCs.
I fucking hate you zoomers

A literal autistic, diagnosed with Asperger's before it was renamed ASD and became a fucking vanity diagnosis

No internal monologue, no 'words', my thoughts are like interconnected concepts that I mentally move between. Though there are large gaps, effectively everything I know observes some form of property inheritance from a super, which I select from, emitting them into a buffer which I then need to convert into words. It causes me to have pauses in my speech.

Internal monologue, meaning describing your actions, thoughts and decisions in sentences?
I think you might be literally fucking retarded. I only use sentences in my head when I imagine myself or someone using sentences, or explaining a complex idea in a concise way.
I vocalize thing that I read/write, and it already makes me feel like an idiot compared to very high IQ individuals, but you could have brain damage.

Attached: lel.gif (220x239, 358.18K)

Hello schizo brother

>monologue, meaning describing your actions, thoughts and decisions in sentences?
No
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intrapersonal_communication

Wait til you find out about aphantasia

I don't have an inner monolog because I think in pictures, my words tend to appear in text form in my mind's eye

Well said

You confuse your inner monlogue with the self

>I talk to myself instead in a number of different voices
There are dozens of us. Dozens!

I'm aspergic and I have an inner monologue

that is pretty cool user. I have a harder time to visualise pictures in front of my inner eyes though. Is there really no voice you could describe as your inner voice?

I don't have it most of the time. It's useless. I meditated and noticed that every thought I was "saying" to myself was already present in my mind. There is no need to say it so I stopped. I can still turn it on if I want, though.

wow

>guyssss there are literal NPC's
>guysss these literal NPC's are literally NPC's
>I literally think for myself, only original thoughts going on up there, literally guys
>literally NPC's guys

Shut up retard

this thread hits me hard. Never realize such retardation was a thing.

Attached: cover7.jpg (1600x900, 243.86K)