Tranny hate thread

Tranny hate thread

>OP posts once and fucks off edition

Attached: 6jw031.jpg (500x500, 74.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tcr.ghostnation.org
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm a trans individual who has been on Any Forums for years. I've yet to see any definitive proof that anything which is largely accepted by the trans community is bad for them, and I'm here to address these issues.

Let's get a hot topic out of the way first: gender reassignment surgery is as necessary for individuals experiencing severe gender dysphoria as chemo would be for a cancer patient. Yes, some people still unfortunately kill themselves. But, every single person who undergoes surgery who doesnt is a person whose life is saved. It is not cosmetic, it is life saving.

Secondly, estrogen is not bad for your mind or body in any way as an assigned-at-birth male. There is zero scientific evidence that it is. This is baseless and only serves to scare people away from taking the medicine they need

Third: it can be "too late to change". I am 37 and I only began hrt 5 years ago. Within two years I was visually passing and now my voice sounds indistinguishable from any other woman's.

Finally, that it is bad for children to transition. Most children have no issue with this and think it's cool to know a trans individual. And giving children estrogen does in fact make it easier on them psychologically to go through their lives as a woman. There is zero evidence that any child has experienced adverse effects growing up compared to non-trans children.

kys when?

This was posted on the wrong thread so here it is in the correct one.

Kill yourself you transgender suicide risk faggot. You sad, sick elderly dude in a dress, wig, lashes, makeup, bra, and shoes.
You and your druggie faggot guy pals just use your gaming, coding and web app social skills to make kids question their whole FUCKING shit, and just game, stream, communicate with minors, and do drugs. You stream just so you could fuck a gay childs asshole. Thats literally it. Thats the whole bottom line.
Trans rights are anything but human rights, and the older you get the more ashamed of yourselves you will be. You and your groomer child molesting clique fell for the worst fad of your entire life, fidget spinners, club penguin, harry potter and all, and there is no reattaching your dick [spoiler]theres also no scientific evidence that an xy genome is female[/spoiler]. 41% of you realize this annually and that number is increasing at an accellerated rate.

TRANSGENDERS COMMIT SUICIDE! THIS IS THE FUNNIEST THING EVER! TRANSGENDER SUICIDE! PEOPLE CUT OFF THEIR DICKS THEN SLIT THEIR WRISTS! PEOPLE ABANDON THEIR WHOLE IDENTITIES AND THEN STOP BREATHING! WHEN THEY DIE ITS BECAUSE THEY DONT WANT TO LIVE A LIFE WHERE THEY ARE UNRECOGNIZABLE TO THEMSELVES! TRANSGENDER SUICIDE IS A COMEDY OF ERRORS! YOU CANT CHANGE YOUR GENDER AND YOURE A FOOL TO FALL FOR OTHER TRANNY PERVERTS TRICKS! THEYRE NOT YOUR FRIENDS! YOULL NEVER MEET THEM! THEY JACK OFF TO MAKING YOU MORE FEMININE! ITS A POWER PLAY! ITS A POWER OVER YOU PLAY! IF YOU FALL FOR TRANSGENDER GROOMING ITS YOUR OWN FAULT! HOPEFULLY THE SUICIDE OF YOUR TRANSGENDER PEERS IS ENOUGH TO GIVE YOU SECOND THOUGHTS! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHA!

You are no different than trannies.

Attached: 1654892851069.png (828x820, 1.34M)

Attached: 1652300881027.png (1868x1904, 217.36K)

If you're on the "right side" why do you need to lie so much and so often?

Attached: 1653443113395.jpg (1080x2220, 508.96K)

>the shooter was a troon guys!!!
sure sure, totally true

Attached: 1655057236127.jpg (588x1024, 135.07K)

nice b8 m8
also kys groomer

Attached: 8F434179-6012-4BA4-A892-9D7A038B9171.png (900x900, 1.34M)

Mental illness in full display

open wide my pet

Attached: - Futabu_live_action_film.webm (320x240, 190.47K)

>tranny killed those kids
Nope it was a retard spic incel with a poor chin. An tranny obsessed chud blamed a tranny (who was ironically more handsome and had a better chin than the incel) and shit has stuck since
He’s yet another one of your Any Forumsschizos

Impressive, wish I had a fat cock and looked cute in a dress
No homo

I wouldn't say full. Full mental illness comes from a teacher trying to convince a 6yr old kid he's a girl, or that he identifies as a pineapple. They feel bad about the change they made in their life and change to their bodies, they have to justify their existence by bringing young kids into their class rooms and groom them.
Nobody knows what anyone of those fucking mental idiots identify as. They keep making shit up so quickly, the rest of us normies just call it the clown world and place bets on when the next one will swing from a rope, or just use a shotgun to hide how hideous it was. You hold parades while you run around naked, or dressed up as something that looks like hammered dog shit. Then get mad when someone straight and normal refuses to provide a service to the clown world freak show because they were offended by the parade. Not one of those clown has a brain.

>I'm a trans individual
kys

me too

>I'm a trans individual who has been on Any Forums for years
I'm not reading this

tcr.ghostnation.org

Reminder that if you're a tranny and you think you pass, you don't.

Attached: no.png (478x718, 366.63K)

What about now?

Attached: 16.jpg (1000x1334, 153.41K)

Attached: nope.png (561x600, 279.13K)

>dick
what part of this are you having such trouble understanding you retarded faggot