If you were offered $10 million in cash on the condition that you removed a part or parts of your body...

If you were offered $10 million in cash on the condition that you removed a part or parts of your body, what's the absolute most you'd give up for the $10,000,000?

Attached: diabetes-amputation.jpg (1100x734, 59.94K)

Pinky

Attached: E59F3B3A-02C4-4E75-B6F6-BA316CAEC6FE.jpg (575x849, 68.72K)

They could remove my brain for all I care, 10 million is worth it.
Inb4 "what about your penis" yes. yes I would

Attached: Original.jpg (480x439, 31.57K)

hair, fingernails, the part you normally clip. No one cares about money. money is for jews.

money can be exchanged for goods and services

Right ring finger.

A couple toes and maybe a finger

For 10 million? Fuck, that's a tough one. Maybe half a limb. So like a leg from the knee down or arm from the elbow. If you want the full limb,gimme 20 mill and you got it.

My ass hole.

All ya'll be forgetting that organs are body parts too. I'd do one kidney, appendix, and both small toes.

>big brain

yeah you beat me user.

Probably this.

>No one cares about money
If you already have enough money to retire / do what you want? Then yeah, it'd be stupid to give up body parts for money you don't need.

But otherwise? There would most certainly be a money/bodypart ratio where gaining that much money would improve your life more than losing the body part would worsen it.

>Quints

I'm a hetro guy but I like to wear panties. I do enjoy watching lesbian sex and having a vagina sounds like fun. Is it okay modifying the penis into a vagina? Part of it is going in the trash. That way I'm going to be rich, my underwear will fit better and I can have te experience of a hot girl licking my pussy. It's a win win win situation.

The tip of one fingernail

Leg beneath the shin. That way I can still do everything normally, just with a prosthetic

maximum i would give if i were competing with someone to get it and who gave the most gets the 10 million? Both legs and 1 kidney

No, that would be a technical foul.

slice of my left ring finger, hell I already did it once on a meat slicer, bled like hell

Sorry for kinda wasting them.

for 10 mill ill cut my balls off

One of my hands, rick grimes style.

Attached: urhand.png (511x548, 437.88K)

My heart. The money would go to my poor family and I would be dead, free from this miserable world

Can I have your money?

You can have my right leg from the knee down for ten million; joint's fucked anyway so the joke's on you. I want my money in British Pounds though, none of that yank shyte

>shave head
>get 10mil for cutting my hair

too easy

You can have $20-30k. The rest goes to my mom&dad