Trump supporters, when will you admit you’ve been grifted?

Trump supporters, when will you admit you’ve been grifted?

Attached: 97F06A76-C54D-4645-B13D-E8A6D834D808.jpg (1242x869, 136.73K)

when gas is $2 a gallon again

so never? Got it

I live in Idaho, so I think I have a good perspective being surrounded by it. At this point, I don't know how else to say. They are too fucking stupid to come out of it. It is so obvious he just looks to suck money from people, yet they are just oblivious at the game being played.

It's called the long con for a reason. The only real answer is till the motherfucker is dead, if not longer.

when Biden voters admit they voted for an old white racist purely on the idea of getting an old white racist out of office.

TRUMP 2024

Attached: license_20220524180804_1496.jpg (216x101, 17.49K)

It's only a con if you are suckered into believing something that's false. Trump supporters know they are being lied to they just write it off to Trump being a non-typical politician that "speaks his mind".

they've invested too much of their money and personality. if they are still in at this point, it's over for them. they will be buried sucking off the fattest nigerian prince in history. if they own 3 or more mypillows it's guaranteed.

OP is a saged groomer

Attached: 1653236128185.gif (498x275, 1.65M)

I haven't spent a dime. But I'm still voting trump.

Good thing us sane libs never spend money on stupid shit, isn't that right RBG funko pop?

Rent free

I'm grifted every waking moment of my existence.

yes, tons of people in biden merch with RBG funko pops. real and true. sure, user.

>Biden supporters, when will you admit you’re not only a parasite, but also a pedo?

Attached: 1655132947525.jpg (500x528, 61.39K)

>how long will the left fall for the bait?
Fixed

Attached: CF459F36-9053-47E9-85FF-238BF108F5BC.jpg (720x431, 20.01K)

you forgot the tshirts amd cellphone cases too. I kinda live in DC user. Liberals went full retard out here with their hero worship.

>Trump personally made gas cheaper
>when over quarantine people were storing oil "in their bathtubs" and losing insane amounts of money storing fuel that wasn't being used and didn't have places to go (reduced demand = reduced cost)
>Biden personally made gas expensive
>when importing oil from Russia was banned in US due to the war with Ukraine, which made up less than 10% (still somewhat significant) of oil imports prior

it doesn't take a genius to see what's really going on here, but leave it to an idiot to politicize nonexistent correlations when the real answers are in plain sight

Attached: 1439434407332.png (1024x1024, 197.85K)

>A stupid old white racist fascist vs. an old white former racist

I did the right thing

even your LARPs are failures. your father must be so disappointed.

He hasn't been president for almost two years user.
It's time to move on.

>former

whatever helps you sleep at night.

Are you retarded? I lived in Friendship Heights during the last election too. You couldn't afford my rent.

I was never grifted... he was a politician. It's in their nature. You're the idiot for asking the question because it should be obvious ALL politicians are grifters.

>bot continues the script
AI should have improved by now

Sunk cost fallacy. It was loyalty test after loyalty test slowly increasing in absurdity his entire presidency. To turn back now you have to admit you were duped the entire time. It's easier to lie to yourself than to admit that level of embarrassment

Attached: 1172289651.jpg.0.jpg (1400x1050, 253.9K)