Thank you Any Forums

Thank you Any Forums.

Today morning my parents had a call. The girl you know as "Cracky-chan' wanted to kill herself and is in hospital now. She will die in one or two days.

FUCK YOU ALL for this I knew her FOR REAL over years. I was never so sad in my life before. Guys do you not realise that this is for real? Thats not fun in the realtity a REAL person DIE because of Any Forums.

I hope so all Any Forums assholes burn in hell for ever. Thank you Any Forums for killing one of my friends. I think this will bring consequences to Any Forums.

This is my wish.

Attached: f54cd078326f40cc.jpg (615x766, 295.3K)

hello princess

Attached: 102.png (660x875, 581.74K)

Never heard of her you fucking schizo, go take your meds. Also post her nudes you fucking pussy and also pictures of her still, cold dead body when she finally gets what she deserved

fuck off zoomer

lol she was a dumb bitch and deserved everything she got

Damnation starts with little steps, by arrogantly thinking that you are wiser than our great forbears, by tinkering with truth, by compromising, by departing from the straight and narrow path of Cracky’s light.

Far better laugh than the standard YLYL thread. Thanks. Got any more "friends" we can kill for you? Its been a slow week.

>ALL HAIL THE QUEEN

Truth.

Attached: The One True Queen.jpg (300x225, 12.37K)

Its not the first time and won’t be the last OP

Kek

Have you tried contacting the Internet Police?

Tits or GTFO

LARP

go back summer

she belongs to bbc kek kek

Weak b8 kys soycuck faggot.

This is a man who knows who rules the skies.

Literally the most soy responses on this entire website.

Livestream her dying or gtfo

RIP THE QUEEN

Lmao that’s the tranny prostitute known as Farrah Lovely

Thank you for saying what we're all thinking

>Thank you Any Forums
youre welcome

>wanted to kill herself and is in hospital now
So she failed like every other attention seeking whore who didn't actually want to die

>Thats not fun in the realtity a REAL person DIE because of Any Forums
No she is going to die because she is the mentally weak chaff being sloughed off, nobody made her open the browser and type in 4chins

You on the other hand saw her irl and watched her decline into suicide and you did NOTHING. You watched her die while the internet poisoned her mind and instead of being there for her, you went about your day hoping she would survive on her own. Well she didn't

Congrats user you murdered your friend. Now go to the hospital and behold your work you fucking coward. Go look at what you've done.

And when they turn off her life support and she finally is free of your deception, of the lie that you were ever there for her, consider doing it yourself. Just don't send another useless faggot emissary like yourself here to read another white knight eulogy for another pathetic waste of oxygen checking out