I asked for medium rare but this is still pretty yummy

I asked for medium rare but this is still pretty yummy

Attached: Screenshot_20220616-144041_Gallery.jpg (1079x1436, 1.02M)

Looks like shit.

Looks great, glad you enjoy it.

I like meat I think it tastes good

It's obviously delicious you faggot kill yourself.

If you're at a restaurant, I wouldn't pay full price for that.
Blatantly not what you ordered.

imagine eating meat. jesus i do not miss it one bit, especially when it looks like this.

I have meat with every meal I think

Did you cook it yourself? The only problem with it is that it looks like it was cooked cold (refrigerator temp). For best results, you should let your meat warm up to room temp for 2 hours before cooking. That way you don't get that sudden demarc between the "cooked" and "rare" part.

Here's how to cook the perfect steak:

1) Take steak out of fridge two hours before cooking, apply salt and pepper.
2) pre-heat oven to 450.
3) Heat cast iron pan on stove top on high heat.
4) Pat the steak dry from any accumulated fluids. You want it to sear, not boil.
5) Add neutral oil with high smoke point.
6) Sear steak on each side for 3 to 3.5 minutes, DO NOT FUCKING TOUCH THE STEAK WHILE SEARING.
7) After seared both sides, put in oven for 3.5 minutes to finish.
8) Remove, put on a small pat of butter to finish, cover with tinfoil and allow to rest for 10 minutes.

Enjoy with a good bourbon, or a Merlot.

Uncooked meat carries parasites

so do most americans. which is why they die of preventable heart and circulatory system issues at such high rates. meat is a shitty source of protein because any animal protein causes your kidneys to hyperfiltrate, there's no fiber, and it usually comes packaged with a bunch of saturated fat. not to mention red and processed meats are a known carcinogen.

Counterpoint: I can live to be 75 eating delicious steaks and drinking bourbon, or live to be 85 by eating lentils and kale.

Medium rare porterhouse with Makers Mark, if you please.

This is the best way to do a steak tbh. BBQ'd steaks are overhyped.

Where's the guns?

Attached: 1649342209441.jpg (1024x768, 327.84K)

>thicc

BBQ can be nice, but you have to watch it like a hawk, and it's fucking hard to control the temp of a BBQ. This definitely wins on the consistency side. Also, not everyone has access to a BBQ, but most people have access to a stove.

Attached: laughing.webm (912x656, 891.14K)

Oh yeah, I also flip my steaks with my gun

Fucking fag

That's too close to rare. Needed a little more time to reach medium rare.

Attached: steak.jpg (1660x1998, 1.74M)

well done with ketchup. no exceptions

coming from the hippy that smokes weed every day

Steak pseuds are so annoying. Your overly tedious way to cook a slab of meat is pretensious

Attached: 649998.jpg (1531x1089, 197.51K)

Jizzbag

Attached: Screenshot_20220422-193859.png (720x1512, 1.18M)

i'm not going to slap the meat out of your hands. if life is all about what you eat and drink, then by all means. give yourself a stroke or a heart attack.

but the problem with those arguments is that they're not what you make them out to be. cigarette smokers made the same exact argument all the time a few decades ago.

the issue is that you're not just cutting off some time, either. i like that you think it's only ten years. that's cute. but you don't just drop dead one day in a lot of cases. you battle chronic health issues for years before your fat ass dies. lol

OUR WORLD.

NOT YOUR.

Attached: 342523532.png (800x800, 451.25K)

you've just got assumptions coming out the wazoo, huh bud

Ur weird

Attached: Screenshot_20220608-130011.png (720x1512, 1.39M)

and i'll also point out that there is tons of shit that tastes good that isn't animals.

it's called critical thinking. stay in school, kid. and remember, you have to be 18 to post here.

>critical thinking
Yikes

Attached: Screenshot_20220613-112424.png (720x1512, 1.18M)

with a diet coke