Why is it always niggers?

Why is it always niggers?

Attached: teenrape.png (736x630, 374.64K)

coyotes and dogs

Because women don't want to go on a date with you.

Attached: 1635771180998.jpg (640x480, 177.25K)

I wonder what she did
Probably brought it on herself

It's only 50% of the time
(From 13% of the population)

Nigger Orleans is like 70% black, and the blackniggers down here are particularly ornery. Usually top 3 in per capita murder rate for cities. No surprise.

and you whites are known to be the biggest degenerates in the whole world, that's why you're constantly involved in pedophilia, incest, zoophilia and other degenerate shit you can imagine such disgusting people

heck they even fuck their own kids

I live in the NO burbs. If she was white she was liberal.

Cope

You out Metry way? Or wank? Shit at least if it’s wank it ain’t kennahbra

Metry. It's getting bad over here too.

Nigs gotta nig. It's in their genes. A fox steals hens. A rat will nest in the sewers. Nigs will rape, mug, steal, kill.

I got out last summer, finally put New Orleans in the rear view. It’s been getting bad for a while. Last two weeks before I moved, I witnessed a 7am shooting over a fender bender, and a guy got killed with a machete a block away from my house.

This was on the nice stretch of Esplanade too, like, million dollar homes.

Was she white?
All I care about

>always
not a factual statement.

NM. It was two 14 and 15 year olds that he picked up. Def black so who fucking cares

13/56.

Isn't funny how that's the sad truth? Every amber alert where it's a negro no one bats an eye, erases it, BUT THE SECOND THEYRE WHITE

6.7 times more likely to be blacks than Whites, so

>zoophilia

You're right, white girls are increasingly getting into zoophilia, but that's just white girls, not white men.

new ip; got me perma banned b4 I started

Where'd you go, across the lake?

Wow. If Metry is getting bad then the city is truly fucked.

Y'all should stop failing your daughters and this wouldn't happen. Don't blame the nigger, blame yourselves too.

At what point can we not read the writing on the wall and just fucking ship them all back. Africa would fucking BURN.

BECAUSE SHE WAS MADE FOR THE BBC AND ALL WOMENS WANT TO SEX BLACK MEN

It's only a matter of time before Metairie is a complete shithole. Even Old Metairie has to deal with car break-ins being so close to the city. Right when you go past Northline St, which has a 30 million dollar house on it, you're in nig central.

So just ignore the white crimes and seethe about the black ones?

Northshore would’ve been nice, but I fled the state. Move elsewhere for work

Attached: 1655406576663.png (736x630, 283.35K)

I have no idea what kind of electrical interference sperg out you had to come to that conclusion, the only post I made in your discussion that was blacks are 6.7 times more likely to commit murder than Whites.

Deal
With
It

Shut up nigger