No kik thread? Kik thread

No kik thread? Kik thread.

Attached: kik.001-300x300.jpg (300x300, 8.62K)

Trading hacked snap files and logins.
Have athletes, college girls etc. Will also trade OC, but only with socials.

Kik: rivthenek

kik: merc7613

26 m USA

I enjoy hearing about gay group experiences from guys who experimented with a bunch of their buds growing up, especially during sleepovers, scouts, school trips and so on.

If this describes you, you’re 18+ and you’d love to chat about the fun you had then feel free to message me anytime. Even if you consider yourself straight I won’t judge. Include your ASL when you message.

If you only want to talk about a rape/molestation experience then don’t bother, I’m only interested in hearing about consensual experiences.

Jerking off my tiny Asian cock

Send me stuff to make me nut

Kik throwaway99922

Alternatively I want to see a bwc or BBC jerk off over pics if my gf, so if you can do tribs... Hmu

Would love to be cucked with my hot blonde crush’s pics and info. I love seeing her full name owned. Make me share all her pics and info with you so you can show me that you own her completely. Set her as your pfp, background, trib or caption her, anything that shows that she’s your slut now. Bonus if you can spread her around!

tkmitt

Attached: B4A87D75-D31C-4578-8822-ECABD5EA96A8.jpg (750x930, 250.11K)

24 M Closet twink/sissy/CD

I repressed it and tried to be straight hasnt worked out ive had 2 gfs both of them cucked me, one of them told me I was gay, im interested in being outted and exposed online/soc media too so that theres no going back

talk to me about it, make fun of me, jerk off to me, or ask about growing up a sissy mamas boy.

botwboy

Attached: faggot.jpg (2068x2374, 507.48K)

I know a girl willing to produce content but I need help with the finances, dm if interested in helping me out

Kik: simonburg1986

Rando_246
Looking to sext with chunbby, ugly or insecure girls
Always open to trade

Trade average looking exs or gf. Start with clothed. S2r

nonya5556

Need a harsh nolims bull, manipulate me and make my 18y/o gf emma exposed and turned into a famous webslut kik aexpos03

Do you remember her?
Have we chatted before?
ooktek

Can anyone do pimeye searchers? I’ll reward you. Drop Kik

Looking for hays county wins mainly SMHS 2018-2020
Kik:spoder35

meaty pussy for tribs or repost
anon696699

Send me anything and I'll rate.
Sarge210

I want you to put my slut on your big screen tv and jerk off to her

Abovethemark

sidney just got a new job since she was fired from her last two for being a total public whore

anyone want to inform her new employer and coworkers?

Kik: slutty_sidneyj

Attached: 1640722063871.jpg (1203x726, 218.41K)

Let's chat about your daughter, sister, niece, cousin or anyone else who you're attracted to but is off limits. Kik EnglishD68.

Send me some sluts, if they're cute I'll caption how you want
Bricew1997

Send to beautiful brides to blow my load to. Bonus for brunette brides.

Will wwyd/rate any sent. Help me cum

Kik douglasjohn103

showing off all my omegle/reddit hook ups, hopefully adding a new one this weekend

kik: tehhunter1998

Pedo fags. Funny how Loli threads get spammed to all hell yet everyone here is waiting for a "no rules pedo" group. Fucking dumbass mods

Still edging

19/f
I record videos you dont normally see on the internet
kik- sbezho

Doing BBC loyalty checks via text . NO SOCIALS text only. US numbers only. Will go as far as u want. Cucks welcome. Will keep all chats nudes and sex vids private and only share with you. Please don't waste my time by being undecided. Kik elloco805.