I HATE BEING SINGLE

I HATE BEING SINGLE
do you ever want to kys because you're single?
if I'm still single in 3 years I want to move to the woods and/or kill myself
if you're single how do you deal with the loneliness?

Attached: tumblr_910f0a2f5e62fbec0e9fa8a51ac37fc1_5128a022_1280.jpg (848x680, 63.93K)

I ride my bicycle I ride i a lot

Attached: dans].jpg (193x261, 12.42K)

sneed lol

like you ride whenever you feel lonely?
I used to run like that but I lost a lot of weight. maybe I"ll do it again and just eat more

can more ppl reply to my thread pls I'm so sad

go out, find a hobby, met friends, do something you like

that's right, I also run and it makes me feel happy for some time. just try it and see what happens

Attached: 1055d52bd81d2136946496ff7d05f700a464dd5f.jpg (1024x768, 225.45K)

I'm German if you don't mind

I joined a club recently for running it's just hard because they drink after and I don't like drinking
I run an hour a day so this would be on top of that lol. I run in the morning though and get sad at night, so maybe it would help to run again at night
germans are hot I don't mind

most people think that germany should be bombed every 50 years. do you agree?

No, why

You learn to be comfortable with your own company user.
Hapiness is not found in external places. You have to find it within yourself. Sounds like hippy bullshit but its true.

I mean I love being alone trust me, but I'm 27 and feel like I'm at the age where I'm ready to meet someone serious :/

Then don't drink, drink water, something without alcohol

that makes sense but they do this on tuesday nights and I wake up at 4am the next day
dumb excuses I know, I should just join more clubs... just hard...

being single isn't so bad. if you're a permanent incel that's something else lol

you tell me

Get a female dog user, she will love you, and if you get a large enough breed you can fuck her and both of you will enjoy it.

no I'm not incel/femcel thankfully, I don't want to have sex again until I meet my future husband
I'm not the one doing the fucking but I have a female bunny and she's great company

this, listen to this gentleman, OP. maybe you will get the little ones :)

that's it, tits or gtfo

you guys are sick lol no wonder I'm single. are you two in relationships??
be nice to me and maybe I will, I can post another pic of me for now

In that case get a male dog, maybe a gsd or a collie, smart dogs and big enough cocks aswell.

Im nearly 40, been single for over 10 years and in that time ive traveled to the otherside of the world, gone back to college, bought a house, found a passionionate hobby..ive been able to do what I want, not try and support omene elses dream.
ive slept with people and had fwb relationships to satisy sexual desires if thats what you mean,, or just get a hooker if thats what you need. If your constantly looking for someone youll never find them. Just trust that the right kind of person for you is out there and youll find one that fits when it happens
Trying to practice stoicism also helps..

-the ability to accept things i cant change and the courage to change things i can. And the wisdom to tell the difference-

ewww I'm into some dirty things but definitely not animals
what hobby did you find?
sexual desires aren't the issue for me, I only feel that way when I know someone
I also feel like guys have more flexibility in waiting longer like you have. I'm 27 and feel like that's old for a girl to be single

>ive traveled to the otherside
are you an alcoholic?

what about another sport, e.g. swimming, are there clubs you can join for free? I know it's hard to do the first step, but u should try it
A dog could be a good idea, something to talk about with others

You dont know unless you try sister, I mean, you are white, right?

why are you single? are you a cripple or something?