Why are you guys so crude and rude

Why are you guys so crude and rude

Attached: 507.jpg (600x600, 28.77K)

Shut up retard

Attached: 1651010064020.jpg (1737x3088, 536.46K)

Leading a life full of rejections, problems, physical/psychological indifferences make you bring out the worst in yourself.

Spawning from an infinite pool of shit has something to do with it

Ah but I am leading.

Immaturity

Just banter mate calm down

proof for OP's case

i thought people here hate niggers

I SAID CALM DOWNNNN!!!!!!!

SIR YOUR HEARTRATE IS GOING TOO FAST! PLEASE SLOW DOWN YOUR BREATHING NOWWWW!!!!!! OR I WILL BE FORCED TO RESTRAIN YOUR MOUTH!!!!!!!

STOP BREATHING NOWWWW!!!!!!!! I SAID STOP!!!!!!

RESTRAIN YOUR MOUTH WITH CUM

Attached: E0ED3AB3-C028-4130-9861-3B450F43C44C.jpg (1600x1067, 166.65K)

>Why are you guys so crude and rude
OP we are many things crude and rude is just two of them. We are not your grandparents children but a generation of individuals who strive to get this world back on track. We listen to the lies spoken every day by those who got elected to "lead" us and all are quickly proven to be snowflakes. We fight back with words, not weapons but if it comes to that, we can handle it also!

*swallows big cumm filled cum*
HE CAN STILL COGNIZE! WE CAN STILL SAVE HIS BRAIN FROM PERMANENT NERVE DAMAGE!
COLLEAGUE, BRING ME A NEW CUP OF CUMM! NOW I HAD TO DRINK THIS ONE FOR KY SELF!

I SAID NOW!! QUICKLY BEFORE HE CAN NO LONGER CALM DOWN! I SAID NOW! BEFORE I NEED TO DRINK IT AGAIN!

I thought you guys are just evil edgelords

ALRIGHT THAT'S IT, I AM GOING TO RAPE YOUR MOUTH

CALM THE FCK DOWN! HOW ARE YOU GOING TO HELP HIM CAOM DOWN IF YOU DONT CALM DOWN YOURSELF?! YOU DRANK THE WHOLE FCKING CUMM CUP YOU FCKING RETARD! TAT WAS MENT FOR HIMM!!!
CALM DOOOOWWWNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU ARE GETTING THE CUM JUICE NOW TOO BITCH

RELAX, YOU ARE RAPING ME TOO FAST! IF YOU KEEP THIS UP YOU WILL DRAIN ALL YOUR BODILY FLUIDS AND DIE! CALM DOWN TAKE IT SLOW! SLOW DOWN! GO DEEPER AND HARDER LONGER BUT SLOWER! RELAX!

>evil edgelords
Yep those too. It takes all of us to become the wall to hold back the stupid.
Join us and be part of the next generation.

WHY ARE YOU GAY DUDE, I AM DOING THIS FOR DOMINANCE

RELAX DO NOT DRAIN ALL YOUR CUMM TOO FAST. YOU ARE ENDANGERING YOUR PENIS AND BALLSACK! CALM DOWN AND SLOW DOWN! IF YOU HAVE TOO FAST SEX YOU WILL GET HORRIFIC TRANSMITTABLE DISEASE VIRUSES IN YOUR BLOODSTREAM! RELAX! IT WILL CAUSE YOU PERMANENT NERVE DAMAGE!

Yes but if they fought for a good cause they wouldn't be evil

YOU ARE DOMINATING THE WRONG THING YOU IDIOT! RELAX THINK FOR A SECOND! YOU WILL LITERALLY PERMANENTLY DEVELOP BRAIN VIRUS AND NERVE DAMAGE IF YOU DOMINAATE A HOMOSEXUAL LIKE ME. DONT DO THIS! THERE IS STILL HOPE FOR YOU! RELAX CALM DOWN YOUR BREATH AND THINK!

I CAN'T STOP, I HAVE TO FILL ALL HOLEESSSSSS WITH MY GLORIOUS MILK

YOU ARE GOING TO BECOME AS DRY AS A RAISIN AFTER THIS! JUST HOLD ON AND THINK ABOUT THIS FOR ONE MOMENT! YOU NEED THAT MILK ITS THERE FOR A REASON!!