I'm so fucking bored and slightly depressed. Please help

I'm so fucking bored and slightly depressed. Please help

Attached: 1655187045981.jpg (828x988, 402.11K)

The only reason simba lived at all was because he had two amazing friends pull him out of his exiled depression, the advice on its own is useless.

pressed rat and warthog

go to an asian massage parlor

Dont think my GF would like that much

kys lol

Timon and Pumbaa are two of the most impossibly based characters in media. They live their lives as they want and teach others the same.

Timon and Pumbaa taught Simba a valuable lesson: outcome independence. They taught him that you can't base your emotional state on the outcomes of events.
However, they were only half-right and became apathetic. Like Buddhists.
Simba became truly enlightened and embraced stoicism.

Timon and Pumba were both Grixis, you fucking fags. They followed logic by combining apathy and enjoyment. They were truly based.

Attached: e01-88-obelisk-of-grixis.jpg (672x936, 160.5K)

>slightly depressed
Underage, fag, or both confirmed

>not my problem

Attached: A9940E01-B67D-482B-996B-87A332C33B35.jpg (657x527, 33.23K)

Turn off your pc and stop using your phone, vidya and music. Do nothing for at least a week to normalise your dopamine level. Don't fap. Avoid highly stimulating stuff and you will be more calm, present and focused. Learn to be bored. It's not natural for us to be constantly stimulated. Workout, go outside, read books, learn new skills and shit. Just enjoy your life, love your family and take care. Good luck OP.

Attached: juu fears png.png (1876x1200, 551.33K)

OUR WORLD.

NOT YOUR.

Attached: 16549810017294531123.jpg (1655x1067, 117.97K)

What are you about?

good advice other than recommending love

Stare carefully, at this pictre for about 5-10 min

SPOT AALLA THE OF DIERENCES!!!!

Attached: 1533989_1451854081999_ful079.jpg (1075x803, 149.44K)

How can there be differences in only one picture?

Cheer up faggot OP.
I have lung cancer and I'll be dead in a year, at best two years.
There's always someone in a worse situation than you.
Grow some balls and live your life like you own it.

Good riddance you lucky faggot.

One of my worst fears is finding out I have some sort of fatal illness. I think my issue is I wanted to die for so long that I never really bothered to learn anything worthwhile. Then I suddenly lost my mother and that made me want to live. Except now I don't know what to do with said life

>Avoid highly stimulating stuff
>Read books
Looks like you haven't red any in a while, fren.

Attached: vlcsnap-2022-04-25-03h10m25s136.png (642x480, 315.94K)

He mean stimulating on the senses and to the dumb parts of the brain, no doubt.

Most don't understand what love means. It does not mean you let people walk all over you and take shit from everyone. Love is seeing the world from other peoples point of view for your own sake so you don't get traped useless fighting and hate. You will be more happy and healhty if you have positive thoughts and try to understand where others are coming from.

Love is literally caring about someone who isn't you. The only possible, reasonable excuse to do so is to be loved back. Both are very foolish.