What is the most painless to die?

What is the most painless to die?

Attached: 1648778447176.jpg (750x745, 116.64K)

drink a lot and maybe some some shit, then lay on the train tracks

For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.

One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".

Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

Attached: 1200px-McD-McChicken_(infobox).png (1199x667, 1012.49K)

exit bag

What would take longer, starving yourself to death or eating yourself to death.

fentanyl

Having lived a fulfilling life

*Not

Where tho.

Get drunk and rest your neck over the train tracks

Stop shitting and eat untill you explode, preferably in a government building, to make a political statement. It won't be painless but at least your death will have meaning.

Attached: 1653241061941.jpg (800x512, 40.44K)

>Stop shitting
Easier said than done.

God bless the user who has taken up the reins on mcchicken posting. You're a big help!

Euthanasia I would guess. I suppose you'd have to move to a country that allows it.
My second option is getting potassium cyanide from a jewelry shop. I saw a detailed post about it but people say the stomachache you get is unbearable and can last hours before you pass out.

my god this is an old post thought you died by now? good to hear this post again op am glad you are alive and well

Old age

old age. You will just eventually just fall asleep and go.

of old age in your sleep with your wife of 57 years by your side

>boomers win again

Just live

drowning in ice cold water, and I mean ICE COLD like sub zero ocean water, you'll go numb and drown before you even realize it

Speaking from experience?

yes I am dead and it was quite painless, so much so I don't even realize

Based ghostbro

annoying.

In movies when people catch hypothermia then roll over and freeze to death, they make it seem quite painless.
Maybe end up like Cartman and wake up in a hundred years time

if you take your time freezing then yes, in the final stages of hypothermia survivors report a pleasant warm sensation.
What I'm suggesting won't take nearly as long

Can someone explain this concept to me?

get a bag, put it on your head, fill it with helium, breath deeply and you die without the whole urge to breath or rip off the bag to get oxygen, your body can't tell the difference and doesn't care

I still don't get it

Carbon Monoxide:
You get drowsy, then unconscious and never knew it happened.
Oh, leave a note taped to your body writing it was no ones fault that led you to this.

you need to breath oxygen to live, the helium you breath in instead can't do that for you, so you die, but without your body panicking