I'm heading to Pittsburgh for vacation only because it's one of the only East Coast cities that is White...

I'm heading to Pittsburgh for vacation only because it's one of the only East Coast cities that is White. I don't know anything about Pittsburgh. What are some things that I MUST do while I'm there?

Attached: pepefroggie.jpg (780x438, 35.42K)

going to pittsburgh for vacation? what the fuck. you chose where to go with nothing planned once you get there? you may as well buy a house and live here user youd fit in perfectly

Piss on the Steelers field

Get a sub from permantis or whatever that place is called.

theres nothing to do here but work. wake up, work, go to bed, repeat. leave us alone, stay away

primantis is just a shitty applebees

Dunno but you should avoid Philadelphia, it’s a Niggertown USA

Whatever Pittsburg is for niggers.

i lived on the outskirts of pittsburgh most my life. it's def more white than most major cities but lots of it is white trash esp on the outskirts. id know i lived in a trailer park in west mifflin most my life.

lots of meth and shit.

honestly like pittsburgh used to be great in the 80's and shit when steel was still big but since the 90s its just poor af.

theres honestly not a whole lot to do. when i was younger the big thing we did for fun is go to idlewild.

I just wanted a weekend getaway away from niggers. It was between Raleigh, Virginia Beach, and Pittsburgh. I'm not a high maintenance guy, I just want to visit museums and eat local food. The amusement park nearby looks nice.

Raleigh is nice. virginia beach was full of niggers last time i was there lol

Jump in the river

the amusement park is idlewild. the rides are okay. the water park sucks sandcastle is better. im banned from idlewild for life so fuck them.

You post on Any Forums so of course you are.

Go to a hardcore show and throw rocks at the Amish

Story?

I meant Kennywood. Have you been there? Is it good?

>Kennywood

yeah lol i grew up right near there. its chill. nothing like disney or anything but its cool.

Kennywood is better for older people if u got kids idlewild is lots of kiddie rides. Sandcastle has the best water slides.

just was being dumb with friends when i was like 15 fucking around on the bumper cars. nothing bad really. its just more targetted towards little kids and not teenagers that are stoned as fuck lol.

the big things for tourists here other than the amusement parks is really sports mostly. penguins, steelers, pirates. also theres a trolley car that you can ride up the side of a mountain. its fucking boomer shit but i guess some people might find it cool. The zoo is actually pretty nice too tbh.

She's a coalburning meth whore. Would you want her hanging out at the same place as your kids?

this shit is literally so fucking annoying now i cannot even fucking post at all without some retard calling me a coalburner. like do u even realize theres other people from pennslyvania that post here? Theres like 30,000 people in pennsyvlvania do u honestly think im the only one that posts on Any Forums? seriously fuck off and get over it. this is why i barely post anymore

>it's one of the only East Coast cities that is White.
Boy, are you in for a BIG surprise.

I mean not really. compared to new york or philly or new jersey it def is more white.

doesnt mean its any nicer or less poor tho.