Imagine being some redditfag transplant who comes here to unironically extol Biden’s virtues

Imagine being some redditfag transplant who comes here to unironically extol Biden’s virtues

Attached: 925DE66C-6ECF-42E5-B7CF-378C6C734FEB.jpg (828x1352, 413.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

voca.ro/13nHoANF8uzU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The image does not surprise me. Biden is old, and unpopular. But more to the point, they dont know who else might be running. Half of them might run themselves. Endorsing somebody now would be dumb.

Wonderful example of why the Daily Caller is not trustworthy.

They got answers to the question from 5 Senators. 100% of them said they would endorse Biden. They spin that into senators refusing to endorse Biden.

Do you actually think any libs like him?
Nobody voted for him, they voted against trump.

Any Forums was originally anti-bush and liberal until you faggots started to pollute the gene pool.

Source for your claim?

Yeah you’d think if the other 45 supported Biden they’d respond, instead of refusing.

I get it, they plead the fifth

Gotta love teenage newfags pretending like they knew what Any Forums was like before they were born

Has that ever happened a single time or are you complaining about an imaginary person that exists in your mind? Reddit voted for Bernie

I was anti Bush in the 00's but that doesn't mean I have to support what the Dems have become today, aka self righteous hypocrites. Hell they even give refuge to the neocons they hated back then. Reps moved to be anti war and isolationist for the most part.

Bush is basically a Democrat.

Or, they don't want to lock in their position before seeing the other candidates

>what the Dems have become
Who exactly do conservatives mean when they say this? Like establishment boomers that voted for Biden? Or SJWs? Because the later hates the former. American politics are so far right that every person on the right is essentially the same because there's such a narrow space left, where as there is so much space to the left it covers a huge variety of views. People say "the dems" but then they'll start to complain about some twitter tranny that clearly hates political democrats

You need to learn to be more concise, I’m sure you had a point but you buried it under too much exposition

All politicalfaggots are newfaggots

Attached: 1651558066463.jpg (938x1141, 435.15K)

AOC was on CNN and wouldn't say she would endorse him even when they called her out on it

That clip was so satisfying. The anchor looked and sounded so pissed off “that’s not a yes :\”

Attached: F170B9DA-A6E5-4835-A684-DD9CBC73A8B0.jpg (798x361, 250.82K)

imagine getting paid by china to astroturf division between americans. What is that like? Are you a party member now?

How many boxes did you send to Fred Phelps?

voca.ro/13nHoANF8uzU

The swimmer? None

Graduate high school, newfag

>extol Biden’s virtues
I surf the reddit app every day and have yet to hear anyone praising him outside of being compared to Trump but my toddler would be a dramatic improvement compared to Trump so that isn't saying much