No matter how many times you sage this down, Trump is still coming back. Stay mad

No matter how many times you sage this down, Trump is still coming back. Stay mad.

Attached: 104997450-GettyImages-915797142.jpg (2000x1431, 139.29K)

> Be OP
> Be trump supporter
> Watch trump take away the rights of minorities
> Celebrate
> The majority of the same country says "nah this is a waste of time"
> Trump gets voted out
> Decide to make shitty posts that nobody cares about such as this one
Picrel, is op

Attached: 3CDC99AF-1971-4709-A6F9-3F17D0CCD708.jpg (220x260, 13.98K)

he'll be dead by 2024, hopefully a heart attack from Big Mac's on election night

Have you seen him lately? He'll be lucky to live long enough to run again let alone win.

I would like just about any cadidate whos not a fucking dinosaur. No more dementia riddled pricks who should've retired 20 years ago. Please. For the love of god end the gerontocracy

Agreed. Get these old fucks outta here.

It's over.

Attached: 1651185970784.jpg (475x647, 73.43K)

Did he lose or win the last election? If he won, then he’s a baby bitch who gives us his presidency like a baby bitch boy. If he lost Then he lost to a senile old dummy and is a baby bitch boy for losing… which is it? Did he lose like a bitch or did he win a second consecutive term this eliminating him from being able to run in 2024… let me recap, is trump a losing bitch or is he a bitch that won and was to weak to hold onto it?

Imagine being a trump
Supporter and then he wins an election and just lets someone else have his term… lol

Can a trump supporter tell someone they know how that made them feel so that someone can type it up for them and share it with us? I’m interested in how they see a man they thought was unstoppable let a senile old man take his seat after winnin an election… or did he lose legitimately to him? Which is is?

Samefag

Attached: 741D6086-A244-4133-AAA1-7B8A4F2BCC8D.jpg (500x878, 77.48K)

Just curious which rights did he take away?

Lol uhm yeah… again, which is it? Bitch ass weak baby or he lost?

when will dianne feinstein die already

Bump for great justice.

>not knowing how sage works

>two more weeks

Attached: Trump 1 in your dreams.webm (704x480, 1.95M)

He’s a fucking retard. No replacement for Obamacare, no wall, no ban on immigration . Just four years of golf, tweeting, watching fox, complaining about everyone that dares to criticise his retarded takes, revolving door of “the best people” that all fucking saw him for the loser that he is.

Fucking disgrace to real conservative values. I won’t vote for him again.

Attached: BAF1E376-6C54-47DC-838B-A4FED0731CC3.gif (480x250, 1.79M)

This. Not to mention all the cozying up to fucking dictators and insulting our military over and over again

stop seeking human validation.

Attached: xmd7eh9ss.jpg (1280x720, 426.44K)

>Trump is still coming back.

Yep, just two more weeks.

can't wait for kennedy's return as trump's vice president 2024

I thought he would stay in MacDonalds forever.
I'm so glad he's finally gonna come back home.
I really missed him allot.