This is why you are fat

this is why you are fat

Attached: 874575846.png (720x715, 317.01K)

Well, that and sitting on my ass all day

>Fatty, carbs 1$
>Sugary, carbs 6$
Americans unironically believe one of these options are healthy

Large fries at McDonalds are $3.87 now and NOT $1. I wish they were one fukn dollar!

thank bill gates for that

Natural sugars in the fruit you retard

I had a regular cheez curd from dq last night. Gross. Good thing I didn't have to pay for it

I'm fat cause I'm poor?

I'm at 120 pounds, you un-housebroken chimp.

housebrokent

the fries are a better choice. less calories more food value and they won't make you diabetic.

While better than eating candy bars fruit is not this miracle to keep you skinny. If you eat a lot of it (just like with candy) you’ll be fat.

As long as you stick to the recommended serving size of 6 fries, you're probably okay. Otherwise, fries are one the worst things you
can eat.

A potato is cheaper than multiple fruits that require far more labor to harvest and produce far less yield per area
The problem is your stupidity

All sugars metabolise to glucose in the body
There is no difference in the end product your body consumes

This

This is why you are fat & retarded

Or you could just buy bananas. Or you could starve yourself and save money if you're fat

Just pay 8-10 dollars for a large bag frozen berries and you get like several cups of berries.

>sugar a turns into fat b
>sugar b turns into fat b
>fat a turns into fat b
>one of these things is somehow healthier

Attached: medb question.jpg (336x243, 25.66K)

yea

well you can't be fat if you don't eat

For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.

One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".

Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

Attached: 1200px-McD-McChicken_(infobox).png (1199x667, 1012.49K)

no.

I've seen plenty of starving niggers with fat bellies on those begging commercials

did you know its impossible to eat 7 mcchicken sadnwiches in under 3 minutes

isn't mcchicken sauce just mayo?

Processed sugar increases your sugar levels faster and makes you less insulin resistant. You're more likely to develop diabetus

Huh, so you're one of those people commercials claim exist all over the place.
How is life as a living corporate promotion?