It's impossible to get along with liberals. I'm not even talking about politically...

It's impossible to get along with liberals. I'm not even talking about politically. They're just cunty people in general.

Attached: 1626106059554.png (976x850, 547.18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ww47bR86wSc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You will never get to lick trumps sphincter

All you have to do is be who they want you to be and you’re good lmao. Literally just pretend to be liberal a few days and you will get sex from them, then ghost them

My name is Raymond Little of Chicago and I humbly offer my daughter Jenna Little to the black man as token for his superiority over me.

Attached: B888ADDC-0852-4B5A-90AA-F4F292685C0E.jpg (95x130, 5.25K)

That’s what happens when you make your political beliefs your entire personality. Any Forums is an excellent example of this

It's ok, user. This video will help you get some context. It's not that they're liberals that's the problem, it's that they're willfully stupid. It's by design- elites want us stupid. The only solution is good education.

youtube.com/watch?v=ww47bR86wSc

>They're just cunty people in general.
>projection is telling
sure thing skippy.

4chinner pretending it’s other people who are the problem when trying to socialize. That’s rich

Now to be fair op, youd be an emotinally based dramatic cunt too if you had no arguments left.

it really is kind of like treading on egg-shells around them. and theyre very sad, self-hating peoples. but i think its okay to be polite around friends so that the friends dont get hurt
i know there are a lot of different "types" of liberal
i like the ones that have their own gardens and dont care about saying the wrong thing. and if i say the wrong thing (and it offends them), they let me know, or (similarly), if i try something out like a new haircut or shoes, theyre the first people i go to for an honest opinion because theyll tell me how it is. the other side will just lie for your feelings, and thats good too... but yeah :)

They've spent decades telling each other how smart, well-educated and correct they are about everything - blowing smoke up each others asses and presenting themselves with jobs, awards, degrees.
Also, fomenting hatred and division at every opportunity.
It is all by design and proceeding according to plan.
They are currently forming their armies - purging the military, the police, and bringing in millions of foot-soldiers across the southern border.

What if its you?

black t shirt pepe is superior

Attached: 1653194674951.png (512x457, 125.36K)

i'm no george floyd, it's true

Attached: irl wakanda.jpg (600x500, 66.55K)

wrong

Pure projection. I get along with libtards and Any Forumstards just fine. They are two peas in a pod really

But conservatives are statistically way less educated and with lower IQ so that can't be it

As someone that grew up in California this is projection from someone that fears confrontation. In my experience libtards love getting in arguments about things because they are all over educated. Maybe it's just that I'm not a bad faith ideologue that just wants to spout my opinion like most right wingers so they never get made at me, but I argue with them all the time.

>and with lower IQ so that can't be it
...according to a leftist-hack professor.

you sound like a retard who loves listening to his retarded self speak
>projeeeccction
faggot

Maybe you're just an asshole op.

One must be very careful when confronting leftists since they are violent, volatile and generally treated better by the courts, so fewer consequences.

No... it's pure statistics. Just like black crime data