Does it feel good fucking a boy's butt?

Does it feel good fucking a boy's butt?
I'm asking for, uh.... for a friend. Of a friend.

Attached: tumblr_nei549Fk8s1qb18qmo1_500.gif (500x750, 1.86M)

It probably feels the same as fucking a woman's ass. That's why so many men like gay sex, but it doesn't explain why 95% of gay wish to be the bottom

my explanation to it is. back in the day had a gf who loved anal. she would say to me "if you guys knew how good it feels to get fucked in the ass you will spend all of your free time trying to bend your dicks and fuck yourself." so idk never been fucked its probably nice but for me its not worth the risk getting aids from it

>falling for psyops

>It probably feels the same as fucking a woman's ass

i would say the main difference is usually if you're doing a girl up the ass, it's not a routine activity for her and she might be more uncomfortable, whereas gay bottoms are regularly taking dick or some large dildo

>it doesn't explain why 95% of gay wish to be the bottom

it's more like 55/45, it just seems skewed in the hookup scene because a bottom can and will take multiple dicks and want more, while a top is done when he blows his load

It feels okay. Not as good as fucking a pussy, because a pussy is muscle.

After you get past the sphincter, you're just pushing into nothing. Nothing grips your cock.

It's mostly just the idea of completely dominating someone by fucking their ass. That's hot, and that's the main appeal.

Personally, nothing feels better than getting my ass fucked and every guy i've been with loves it so i'd imagine it feels great.

>After you get past the sphincter, you're just pushing into nothing. Nothing grips your cock.
Hmmm this sounds disappointing

It’s the act of being submissive and used is what goes into the mind of a bottom. After a certain point the ass is too loose and he doesn’t feel anything. Which is why they always go bigger

Anal sex also sounds like a drug: you have to keep getting more and more of it to feel a high, and basically it destroys your body.
I'd prefer to just top.

an ex-friend of mine used to experiment with me when we were like 14-17. A few times in our early 20s but once he came out as openly gay and expected the same from me I couldn't talk to him anymore so we stopped being friends. I always look back on it and regret it because we had a lot of fun but I'm not gay, bi maybe but I've only ever been attracted to him as far as men go. We never did full on anal, but one time he stuck the tip in and I liked it a lot but he couldn't force it in much more. I went a little deeper in his ass but still it was hard to push it without worrying about hurting him and we were still weary teenagers... we didn't want to be too extreme. Sucking each other off at the park and in his dad's attic were one thing but fucking ass is a whole different animal. I'd try it again but not with anyone other than him. To this day I've never found any man sexually appealing except for him.

That only applies if you're the bottom though

I never wanna be bottomed which is why I like trans girls

>mfw "bottom problems"

Attached: th-4174275418.jpg (474x346, 17.91K)

It is.

That’s why the thought of stretching a pussy is so hot

Attached: F20A9366-E66D-460A-8A01-06E7B16ABB56.jpg (1536x2048, 388.66K)

thats viable with pussy too. but its about getting stretched more and more chasing the thin line between pain and pleasure most women dont have the balls to do it tho.

Majority of women masturbate by rubbing their clit so using big dildos doesn’t really matter

would someone fuck my ass, im a 19 yo virgin, i really want sexual experience.

Attached: 20220616_174559.jpg (3264x2448, 1.43M)

i topped 2 femboys and 1 hung dude. it felt good with all the lube and turning them into my bitches. sadly anal sex needs lot of prepping. don't want to get my dick shat on.

Attached: 37291750c6c68131b138fda0ecee2ad8[1].jpg (850x1133, 137.16K)

yea and the one who discover it get addicted to it

Yes. This.

All the way. I like dominating the small bottoms. I don't get what they like about getting fucked in the ass but I'm glad God made them for me.

would love to slide into ur hole and have a sloppy time with it. u have more pics bb?