It's time all the NIGGERS fucked off back to Africa

It's time all the NIGGERS fucked off back to Africa

Attached: 268921147846o.jpg (3464x3464, 616.3K)

1998 he died in 1998 entirely from the 20th century all the life pre 2001 world was different,all the stuff left behind stuff from the 90's and before old stuff now,all old times and memories entirely from the past,the pre 2001 comfy and less complicated times

I will tell you something,the reason why the guy's death been affecting me that much lately is due the realization that it happened a long long time ago,considering my age,so most of what I am and have experienced so far,are from times already past his fate. I really really wish I could bring him back somehow,over 20 years ago but only recently been that moved about the fact. Dude's gone and there's nothing else to be done. Great deal of sorrow upon me over this,specially within this last week,been reading about the guy's work,all sorts of characters and roles,good times,from a not that distance but still quite far away past. Very very sad thinking about whay if.... an alternative reality you know? Sad to be in a world in which such a great person is gone,gone that long ago.... Hi there,kinda related to the point,why do I feel so much sorrow over a particular famous person death? Guy died a long time ago yet it makes me quite sad that's he is gone. He seemed to be a genuinely good person,also very talented in his field. I've been feeling this sorrow for about two years,although his death occurred over 20 years ago. It simply makes me very disturbed that he was taken away from us,specially all the stuff he would have come up with if he hadn't such a tragic fate. I don't know if there's an afterlife,of course I don't,no one does,but either way I hope that his spirit is in eternal peace. Never met him personally but his absence is surely felt by me

Faggot

Attached: FC2DCF47-A575-4866-9019-2E9873D65411.jpg (1934x1668, 491.25K)

Attached: 1649877949422.gif (356x338, 395.15K)

It's time the EUROPEANS all fucked back to Europe

Lol you stupid retard. If they're European they most likely are in Europe you stupid fucking dumb mutt

FUCK NIGGERS

Found the 50 iq nigger

NIGGERS

Attached: Niggers.jpg (989x748, 749.11K)

Attached: God&Niggers.jpg (756x960, 99.82K)

Attached: TollPaid.jpg (1024x1000, 103.58K)

Europe is full of niggers

Mostly they are on the way to The UK as we are stupid enough to give them everything.

Attached: Santa.jpg (1140x370, 238.32K)

Yep. We have army veterans homeless on the streets while we house illegal immigrant niggers. UK is fucked

Attached: Bike.jpg (1235x695, 471.67K)

They've travelled through many borders requiring a passport in order to get here, then on the last leg chuck it into the ocean thus can declare themselves stateless. The notion that they are seeking asylum is absurd.

the fucking irony coming from someone whose great grandmother was 10 pound whore in pub somewhere in England you go back home first faggot

They don’t act like American niggers tho their pretty good people

>don’t act like American niggers
No that would be black people. There are plenty of niggers in Europe who are just as niggish as those in the US.

Close the borders like Poland. Fuck niggers.
Also I just read on bird media that "wagwan" is the language of Britain...
Whites are a minority. The niggers need kicking out

Attached: Screenshot_20220616_191620.jpg (720x1004, 165.7K)

Kill all niggers

pretty sure they were just using Poland as layover before going to Sweden or Germany

Yep this is what we are heading for.

Attached: DanceFallReggae.webm (320x400, 1.66M)

Your fault they are here, Jethro.

Bullshit , Canadian niggers don’t even act like American niggers

I don't understand how the queen is letting her country become a nigger infested shithole!
She's not on the streets living with them, it's not something she has to deal with so she doesn't give a fuck about the British people

Attached: 1641060305794.webm (1280x720, 1.87M)