Is there a way to force myself back into my Ex"s life?

Is there a way to force myself back into my Ex"s life?
> both 22
> Pretty regular sex n dates
> "i want to date/ move in with someone who wants kids user"
> stop seeing her completely
> Fast forward 2 years
She's gone full sad girl on social media. I did a little sleuthing and see she only listens to music about wanting anything other than the life she has.

Tl;dr: How to reinstate yourself as Chad when you haven't spoken to a girl in years

Attached: Tumblr_l_61618522974827.jpg (958x1278, 342.55K)

send her a pick of your cock and balls

She already knows what they look like silly

Attached: Tumblr_l_61620602176649.jpg (958x1278, 281.95K)

How fat is she?

Can you offer anything to improve her life... Have you improved your own life?

She's literally gained at least 20--40lbs since she started living with the fat ass new dude. It makes me seethe because he's ruining at least a 6/10. She is a good girl so she probably cooks, just needs some education on healthy eating.

Attached: Tumblr_l_61891995284358.gif (480x360, 1.07M)

Go find yourself a new girl, this is just a waste of your time

>can you offer her anything
At the very least I'm someone she actually likes being around. It's clear that finding the first guy who wants to settle won't satisfy her. I'm more present, and generally appreciated in my relationships
>have you improved your own life
Yeah, a ton. Both mentally and physuvslly. The only reason that I don't have a home of my own is because i want to share it with someone. Convincing someone who willfully ignores personal growth is the difficult part

Attached: Tumblr_l_61862141197859.gif (319x288, 1.88M)

Don’t waste your time on an ex. The relationship ended for a reason. Work on yourself and find a new girl who isn’t a wreck

>find a new girl who isn't a wreck
This would be great, but I'm 25 and out of college. I haven't been meeting any women who aren't genuinely terrible lately - so it's the devil you know for now

Attached: Tumblr_l_61863855098848.gif (371x280, 1.88M)

Fair enough, it is your life after all. I will say though, I was in a similar place as you many years ago and all I managed to do was get hurt even more. It was when I finally let her go, I was able to improve my life and find someone better. I wish you luck, user

I appreciate the insight that comes with age, as well as your kind words. I still have to ask how denying yourself a potential relationship improved your life in some way? Like I can still mentally handle talking to like 3 women at once. If one falls through am I meant to feel bad for contuing to date the other 2?
>hurt in some way
If it's mutually negative that's an issue

Attached: Tumblr_l_62148169761396.jpg (1280x720, 81.92K)

Hes right, stop being a faggot leave your ex meet a new chick, theyre 51 percent of the population you can meet another one. with that whiney attitude the only thing you will ever be is a whiney beta.

Then just say something like "hey just checking in on you long time no talk hope your doing ok", start talking to her.. and subtlety kind of showing what you can offer her. Be a friend first and see if you can make it more then that

BUT, you're probably better off moving on and not waisting time over her, either it's meant to be or it's not

"hey wanna go get a coffee and catch up?"

Not whining, it's just smart to lock down a woman who isn't gonna risk my health with her exploits for one. She's also moved out of her parents house which is likely more than you can say. I.e. she is successful where many others aren't. You gotta think of it as a trade deal.
> Sanity goes out the window for security
She's learning that lesson now with a man she doesn't love

Attached: 1646497906490.gif (160x200, 366.42K)

there are lots of women on beartaria times looking for a man to have kids and build a homestead with. but you have to be willing to buy land and garden/farm

Isn't it disingenuous to appear in her life at a time like this claiming I want to be friends? That seems more manipulative than anything else discussed yet

Could it really be this simple user?

Attached: 20220616_015841.jpg (828x927, 53.66K)

That actually sounds great. I'm on the website but I don't get what I'm looking at. Is this a dating app or social media of some kind??

Literally this. If there’s any chemistry between you two then it’ll all be natural from here