What if the state owned all the property and apportioned it based on need?

What if the state owned all the property and apportioned it based on need?

Attached: 1651839813479.jpg (2666x2000, 750.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blogs.worldbank.org/sustainablecities/what-about-singapore-lessons-best-public-housing-program-world
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Historically? Millions of people will be killed.

Sounds gay. Die in fire fag

It seems to work in Singapore.
It would end homelessness.

The people that run the state would have mansions. You would have a shoebox because that’s all you need

we would get the washing machines and the retards would hopefully die so that the "needs" could become "wood and nails (and a hammer)" so that everyone builds their own, just like here

Attached: random_1.png (644x584, 203.25K)

wrong, the tourists would. and it would be a SKYSCRAPER

Then I, and everyone else who's productive, would lose any incentive to work because we'd see no marginal return on our effort. You'd get to find out who John Galt is. So unless you're advocating for the new slavery, which would be necessary to keep people working, it would fall apart. It would even fall apart with the new slavery, just a bit slower.

>It seems to work in Singapore.
Hard to claim because they don't do it there.

Imagine the input lag on a setup like that, disgusting

>everyone else who's productive
If they're only productive for profit then they aren't really productive. They're just being coerced.

Ya wtf, sinagpore has one of the most lassiez faire economies in the world.

The people who run the state have mansions already.

who decides "need"? Because to me, no one gets to decide what I do or do not need except for me

people in communists countries get coerced by the government to work with no benefit to themselves, only the state. At least with profit, you personally get the benefit and the freedom that comes with it

You mean like we did with slavery in the South?

The government allocating personal property based on "need". What could possibly go wrong?

Give me the time.

Attached: d2efb316c459fc61e9307e1e7d9cdbb30e-18-south-park-saddam.2x.rhorizontal.w710.jpg (757x505, 62.47K)

blogs.worldbank.org/sustainablecities/what-about-singapore-lessons-best-public-housing-program-world

People might get extra houses if they scam the government.

Maybe the govt can encourage 1% interest rates for a decade, im sure nothing bad will happen.

Only 2 hours of computer per day, climate change regs. Go collect coal from the mines now.
Ooops sorry your metabolism is too high causing inefficient food digestion.

Confidence in government programs is at a historic low thanks to the incompetence of the Trump regime.

No, more like the slavery of the Irish they had in the North and maintained through 1930’s.