It was bad enough that I get just a little above minimum wage but now I can't even afford to go to work!! Why doesn't...

It was bad enough that I get just a little above minimum wage but now I can't even afford to go to work!! Why doesn't the left demand Biden do something about this?

Attached: biden gas.jpg (2048x1527, 259.97K)

They did you dumbass. The dems tried to put a cap on gas prices that is much lower than it is now but the GOP voted against it.

People who drive should all be murdered. I worship death and I think there needs to be more death in this world. Death is the only thing you can really count on. Even Jesus’ greatest act was dying. Corona didn’t kill enough

Did they also put a cap on rent??? What about fucking food!!! It's all going up.

He'll use the magic lever on his desk that
automagically adjusts all prices..

Right Wing people love to go on about the
"Free Market" but then bitch that government
should do something when prices go up
and they don't like it...Why is that? WHere
is your Ayn Rand bullshit logic then?

Right at the start this graph is full of shit. Keystone is still up and running. He stopped an expansion that wouldn't be completed for ten years...which Carrie's oil not used for fuel...which belongs to Canada...so the maker is either a moron or a liar.

solar panels on my roof, electric car, and charging station at work.

sucks to be you, loser.

What's your discord? These threads are for people on the fence or first time voters who are thinking "What the fuck is going on here and why did it start immediately after a democrat gets elected"

I'm 39, I do not "discord".

Pathetic

Attached: Gas price gouging vote, May 2022.png (1200x675, 1.14M)

see

> shilling American politics on Any Forums

Attached: 1651677537839.jpg (600x652, 95.33K)

Biden really did cancel the Keystone XL pipeline which would have added a whole lot of oil and refining capacity to the global market which does affect us.

Also Biden denies drilling permits on federal land and in Alaska and the gulf of Mexico.

So yes the US President does have quite a bit of influence on oil and gas prices.

If repubs won't vote to cap gas what makes you think theyll vote to cap rent or food? That's not capitalism

>Keystone
provide some evidence that the pipeline would have provided significant relief to the current price of gas
>drilling permits
yeah no, please don't create more superfund sites.

The fact is that the fossil fuel industry is gouging us. The last time oil was this expensive, gas prices were 33% lower. Think about that.

>provide some evidence
That doesnt work on libshitz. Nothing that goes against their MSM brainwashing does.

Without more refineries more oil doesnt help. Oil companies have numerous unused leases. So yes oil companies are putting profits over care of inflation. Lastly refine all the oil you want but that doesnt change that its trading higher WORLDWIDE

>Without more refineries more oil doesnt help. Oil companies have numerous unused leases.
Leases are not refineries.

And the Keystone XL extension did include more refining capacity.

Theres no way you can spin this. Biden pissed on the oil industry to push green energy now its coming back to haunt him big time.

See you at midterms.

>provide some evidence
Gas started going up under Biden so I started taking pics at the pump.

Attached: IMG_1840.jpg (1044x2796, 814.71K)

im not user, also im not american, BUT ...

You do realize the answer to the question is so simple right ?
First of, obviously any production of fuel would contribute to the prices going down. But they already are at a 9 month high in production.
What changed under Trump ? America became energy independent, and hence started exporting oil...
Biden could end the suffering you are having, right now. But he wont. Guess how he would do that retard ?

With the stroke of a pen, he could ban exports of oil out of america, and you would have low prices.
INB4
>DURRR NUUHHH HE CANT DU DAT DURRR IM A JOE BROE
There is nothing that prevents Biden from signing an executive order, to ban exports of oil out of america. Too bad "America first" isnt your slogan these days though ...

Biden is deliberately fucking you - not that I care. But just so you are aware.
All presidents only serve themselves and their friends. Remember that next time you vote and they run Biden as a corpse in 2024.

NOTHING WILL FUNDAMENTALLY CHANGE - besides oil prices, crashing economy, and general fuckery that destroys america. OH WELL !

Good luck amerifats !