This is a schizo thread

This is a schizo thread.
Would appreciate some directness.
It's up to you guys.
Say what you want.

Attached: 05599490014950824207406.jpg (756x850, 45.36K)

Are my delusions real, or is reality a delusion?

Take your meds, faggot.

The voices in my tinnitus keep telling me I deserve to be alone

Emerald with tourmaline inclusions?

Could also be Diopside or something random. Definitely tourmaline or brookite I would think for inclusions.

This is what they look like actually

GRAVITY IS A LIE. THERE IS NO GRAVITY. THE GROUND IS ALWAYS FALLING UP. THE GROUND IS ALWAYS FALLING UP. THE GROUND IS ALWAYS FALLING UP. THE GROUND IS ALWAYS FALLING UP. THE GROUND IS ALWAYS FALLING UP. THE GROUND IS ALWAYS FALLING UP. THE GROUND IS ALWAYS FALLING UP. THE GROUND IS ALWAYS FALLING UP.

never simp over women, the cringe will kill you in no time.

dilate, kike

you guys realize you're all running out of time. What countries are still up. Give ne signs. I really don't want to have to be the one holding some literal doomsday device to change fate. Please. Tell me something. Anything. are you idiots capable of anything other than angry bullshit?

simping isn't the same as love

both. trust me.

The entirety of what you believe to be "reality" is something that you have created by your conscious and subconscious mind.

we already knew this but there are in fact other "realities" out there and I want to save as many as possible. there is an extinction event on the horizon

I appreciate the honesty and the lack of an insane rant in the OP.

Now please, tell us who is after you and why.

Ghosts told me humans will all die unless we stop WWIII but capitalists want to do it anyway

kryptonite

Robots unironically control our entire financial system. Aladdin has more control over global trade then any human alive, with the exception of Larry Fink, CEO of Blackrock. As this progresses, supercomputers will entirely overtake our financial systems. A supercomputer can compute predictions and trade in incomprehensible volume at far higher velocitys then a human could ever. As more financial groups adopt their own computers to do trading for them, it will lead to a completely AI-controlled market, where stocks are trading entirely by an algorithm. We will lose any influence over stocks.

the point is there is something else that NONE of their AIs have the remote capacity predict and the human mind is in fact a better computer than anything out there for at least another 3-7 years. nobody has successfully created an AI with a SOUL yet

fuck me for typos but you can discern

Interesting. Did the ghosts tell you what the capitalists stand to gain from a WW III that's likely to destroy most wealth in the world?