ITT: we pretend we're on reddit

ITT: we pretend we're on reddit

[removed]

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 8.71K)

Say hi to my wife reddit! Here she is at the airport. Today she will be getting fucked by a hookup in the parking lot while I watch. She's my hero!

Edit 1: thanks for the gold, diamond, silver, rock, mercury, glass, grass, titanium, paper, plastic, trophies, kisses, blowies and all the support fellow redditors!!!

Edit 2: I didn't expect such overwhelming response from this ;)

Edit 3: I am seriously in tears right now wow, I have never experience all this love and suport, You are now part of my family and I will always remeber this special moment!!!

"Have you seen this post on Any Forums about reddit?"

"No, what's Any Forums?"

[Removed]

[Silver!] [Seal of fuckin Holesome!] [George Floyd Award]
did you let your wife fuck a nigger? bro thats heckin wholesome.

removed

>haha bro let me get your username
>haha shure bro heres mine hahaha bruh
Faggot

He never does the dishes, never wipes his ass. He is cheating on me with literally everyone I know. Every night he stabs me in the chest until I die, I loaned him 3,000,000 dollars, I never sleep, I do his dishes all night every night, I literally don't poop so the bathroom never smells.

AITA for posting an extremely one sided post that makes the other person look like an absolute cunt, in a desperate way to affirm my own perspective?

this

hello and welcome to r/cucksforniggers
unfortunately, your karma isn't high enough to post on this subreddit.
please satisfy the hivemind more to post in here.

>omg. so much this
>haha take my heckin updoot
Go back and dont come back you grill fried brainless faggonigger.

>suggests r/marvel

So I dug through your post history and yikes, you made a wrong-think post 3 years ago sweety, I won't engage with you, like, do a google search or watch the news or something like omg lol ur so uneducated

>Automod message
>Your account has been permanently suspenderino'd for breaking the rulies.
>You said some heckin no-no opinions. We dont like youre kind here nigger.

*35 gold awards*
Is that?
Oh my Goodness! A pupperino!! They're so wholesome!
What a hecking chonker haha!

Edit: Wow! 100 upvotes!
Edit 2: I'm seeing a lot of bigoted takes here, we don't know what this pupper identifies as so please refer to them as "they. Also pitbulls aren't any more dangerous than any other breed of dog.
Edit 3: Thanks for the gold kind stranger!!!

[Removed]

[removed]

reported

wow, such a bigot. enbies are cute and valid you know?

Guys I work 20hrs a week as a dog walker and can’t afford to buy a 2,000sq ft house. Capitalism sucks. We need to eat the rich so I can finally afford my own jumbo jet.

haha this doggo is doing a heckin
good boy pose. its so wholesome.
also trump is bad

[removed]

My[32nb, ethnically ambiguous] child [he/they/she, brown, 6, trans mtf -tm] was told their exterior, protruding feminine sex organ is actually a penis, by someone at school. I [32,nb] went and yelled at the teacher[46, m, CIS, WHITE] for allowing a transphobic statement to occur on the playground. AITA for calling him a racist transphobe [right now, not 2 years ago]?

>w*man posts a cosplay where the focal point is her boobs
>Several comments revolve around boobs
>LOCKED because there’s something wrong with y’all for talking about boobs in this boob-centered post

I know this is getting downvoted to hell but this is a perfectly normal vagina of a normal woman and dont forget that assholes!!

Edit: Unfortunately there are a lot of bigots in the replies so I had to block them

Edit 2: The replies made me realize I should have considered my shitty mental health before posting about this.

Attached: Manmadehorrors#34.jpg (259x194, 10.33K)

no user uh- i mean u/NPC#83387373729
bigotry has no place in our society. for us to evolve as a species, we must get rid of it, and of private propriety

Fucking kek. I can't beat any of these. Take all my upboats! Haha xD

>something that contributes to conversation
>agreement/disagreement that still contributes with minor pun thrown in
>witty comment towards pun
>movie reference
>cancer insues

I’m Bri’ish and I heard on Reddit that all Americans live solely on a diet of spray cheese and that if they look at a doctors office they lose a million dollars. Oh also can you believe Americans believe everything they read on FoxNews? I get all my opinions from Reddit like a good European. Thinking for yourself is overrated. Whoops gotta get my third booster so I can leave my house today!!!

So I dug through your post history and yikes
Oh, you sweet Summer child...
Mention being asexual, bi, trans, atheist, or socially anxious in every comment
Unpopular opinion, but here's my popular opinion
Doggo puppers
Everything = red flag
Anything Russian = Propaganda,
anything Ukraine = Wow, they took out a bunch of Russian generals and destroyed hundreds of vehicles!
Going to get downvoted for this, but...(promptly says something most people agree on)

[removed]