How many sexual partners on average should a man have in his lifetime?

How many sexual partners on average should a man have in his lifetime?

Attached: couple-bed-kiss-1.jpg (300x200, 12.88K)

0 fat or chubby ones

2- your grandmother and your wife

Stupid shitty Americans: 0
Literally any other humans: As many as you like.

INCEST ROCKS!!!

More than 3 makes a male whore

More than your wife or gf for sure. Wife had slept with 2 more people than me so I went ahead and hooked up with 3 girls just to get my numbers ahead of hers.

>being this insecure
Just have your fun. It aint a race.

Zero. Sex is for faggots.

I've slept with two people I don't count the others. The others I was a child as was sexually abused for many years. My two partners was my ex wife and current wife.

My ex wife had many partners and had to continue cheating. The studies that more partners women have make chances of them not able to hold down long term relationships is very true.

Current wife has only had two partners including me. We been together over 15 years now. Sex is great do it very often. I have no desire to fuck around. Modern 1st world women are discusting.

I’m an old fag. Pre dating apps etc. my body count is 20. Seems good. Enough that I experienced different women and had a lot of fun. No so many that I am completely desensitized to sex like some of my young coworkers seem to be.

4 women & 10 men
>If you disagree, you're a Nigger

1: his eternal wife.

Like 1 and a half

I have fucked SO many women.
As an oldfag I can tell you a secret: You will never stop wanting to fuck a new one. It never goes away. Which means that no matter how many women you fuck, it will never be enough, even if you have a beautiful dedicated wife, you'll still be checking out the girl who works at the Home Depot with the red hair and big tits and who somehow remembers your name when you go in there.
Sex is a drug, my dudes. I good one, but a drug nonetheless. Fuck 'em if you got 'em.

3-8

None

Worrying about numbers is an ugly man's game. You think attractive men care about how many they fuck when they attract women with no effort?

1 if he honors God and the Christ child. A man must have one sexual partner to create life.

0. Sex is boring and a waste of time. Women should be artificially inseminated for reproductive purposes and the two sexes should be completely separated from one another. Then we can at least have a social experiment about which one will create a better functioning society.

>You will never stop wanting to fuck a new one. It never goes away
Another oldfag here. This is totally false as far as my own desires go. I married well and can honestly say there's no one I'd rather sleep with than her even after 11 years of marriage. You can damn well be sure that I check out that hot big titty redhead at home depot but my head never goes into the clouds thinking about all the complications that could arise from going further. One of which is getting stabbed because she a redhead...

If he honors God and christ, he will marry a woman the same age Mary was when she married Joseph. The thing is he will end up in prison if he does. Is God wrong here or the law? Because Joseph has more in common with Muhammad than a modern man...