Just watched the movie "Buck Breaking". Have any of you homo nigger-lovers actually watched this crap?

Just watched the movie "Buck Breaking". Have any of you homo nigger-lovers actually watched this crap?

I cant believe how schizophrenic and retarded it is. Even by retarded nigger standards, its retarded. Americans are actually scared of these bozos. Its fuckin hilarious

Attached: 1644313052562.jpg (455x411, 30.33K)

Isn’t it fake.

I just watched a two hour long fake movie? What does that even mean

buck breaking is real. theyre so broken by it on an atomic level it actually affected their kids

Youre right, that movie is actually the very brokenness it tries to decry

ive met exactly two black (gay) people that wanted to be treat "like livestock" and be milked or - their words - used like a dildo when theyre out of cum, and one female black that declared herself "infertile" and had dedicated her life to being very suspicious (in my opinion) around young white boys, usually with a gay curiosity. and i said no to both of them, and that was it, its just very sad how they act nowadays with that shit and we lost a lot of good mice. i also think that blacks are beta while whites are the alpha (of the world), jews are the sigma
you might not like that, but it is how it is user

Attached: s itt_tp-1.png (532x565, 110.14K)

milk milk milk milk MILK milk MILK MILK MILK MILK MILK!!!

I dont know what all that shit means, because Im not retarded or a weird faggot, sorry. Good luck with your jew & nigger fetish, thank fuck those cunts dont exist in my country

the blacks in my country arent niggers either (yet!????) but i wish niggers would stop making everything about race something tbh. unironically the first step towards world peace
oh well. bye user!

Watch the movie.

no, i have ADHD
maybe half of one of the south park episodes

Attached: si tt_nt-2.png (486x439, 93.15K)

bye :D

Tariq Nasheed is black Alex Jones.

Its way more schizophrenic, by orders of magnitude than anything ive seen from infowars, but yea, similar

All white men need to APOLOGIZE for the crime of buck breaking!

Attached: 1623758024381.png (480x848, 207.11K)

The artwork he commissioned for his movie was the best part

Attached: 1655388082909.jpg (730x540, 68.47K)

"Homo loving niggers"- not much to say here.

Lol

Attached: 20210619_224727.jpg (828x631, 67.02K)

The idea of "buck breaking" is to remind niggers of their real place in the world. It is to demoralize them and make them understand that until they can actually contribute something of valuable to a society created by white men, they are nothing more than talented bonobos.

You're a fucking cretin who cant even get a three-word quote right. Not much else to say here

Watch the movie. Its a galaxy of random faggot fantasies

Attached: 1643736464105.jpg (425x300, 41.37K)

Attached: negro compliance engine.jpg (1920x1080, 730.17K)