Is the absolutely deranged faggotry of this last two years an attempt by American moneyed interests to pave the way for...

Is the absolutely deranged faggotry of this last two years an attempt by American moneyed interests to pave the way for a faggot president in 2024?

The relentless tranny degeneracy makes this disgusting sodomite cunt look normal by comparison. Is that the point?

Attached: queer.jpg (474x318, 15.62K)

No. If some nebulous "they" were trying to get him elected, Biden would have chosen him as veep.

only one thing left to do user, blow your brains out.

>to pave the way for a faggot president in 2024?

Ummm......we already had a faggot president in 2016, with his very gay VP. They prolly would have had sex together if either of them could maintain an erection

Biden would have chosen a faggot over a nigger in the first place? Absolute kek. Your nebulous "They" (actually quite a discrete and identifiable cohort, nice try though) cant deviate from their retarded schedule

Cope, burgerfag

Attached: 1650446154153.gif (516x388, 1.72M)

How about someone else's? Faggots downrange, lets go

Attached: Dead Tranny Floating in River.jpg (400x300, 15.62K)

Better than any trumptard insurrectionist

kek Americans are fuckin pathetic retards. Always fighting for lower and more miserable standards for themselves.
>aT leAsT iTs bEtTeR tHaN eAtINg dOg sHiT
Embarassing

Attached: PurpleDrank.jpg (400x300, 20.03K)

Pete Buttkeg has zero chance, he has no real charisma and distinguished himself as completely useful while transportion secretary

Who has a better chance? Kamala "The Trailblazer" Harris?

You sound like you have many hobbies and interests.

I would love to see a faggot president happen, just to watch op seethe,

Nah Ill make the most of it by knocking out random faggot white teenagers lol. What the fuck is Timmy gon do

you sound like masturbation is your main hobby

lol you r NIGGGGGGGER

OP IS A NIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGER

only thing I hate more than faggots is a nigger op.
Thread aborted,

Lol Im not a nigger, I hate niggers. I hate white faggots too, theyre an embarassment. Like you little faggots

Attached: 1655243184748.png (999x659, 1.22M)

Yikes!

It's either Trump or DeSantis. No way a Democrat is winning after all of this incompetence

It is always fascinating to me to see what group a person associates with. It seems there is a tribe for everyone- for example, gaming, music, pottery, cars, fishing, golfing, etc.

It is also interesting to see what group a person projects on. The see this person as the "evil other" and then project all of their unwanted or unconscious impulses on- blacks, women, gays, Jews, liberals, conservatives, whites, white men, Southerners, older people, younger people, etc.

When you follow on spiritual path for any length of time it becomes obvious that this is an error in thinking, I can already predict the responses this reply will invoke.

I think it will be that order. But the big one is getting house and Senate. No good to have an opposing president of they have no powers to enact change