Was I right or wrong in this situation Any Forums?

Was I right or wrong in this situation Any Forums?
>Living in apartment
>Next door neighbor is a pot addict, always smoking weed to a degree that I can smell it in my own residence
>Weed is illegal in my state, additionally it ruined a good friendship of mine so I admit I'm a little biased against it
>Called the cops on him and said I think he is dealing drugs next door (he might be actually)
>Also emailed the landlord informing them of his criminal activity
I think I did the right thing honestly, I don't want to smell his stupid drug and he's not legally allowed to consume it anyways

Attached: 1648680417962.jpg (276x183, 13.33K)

kill yourself

>I think I did the right thing
You didn't and doesn't matter how often you'll post this story you'll always stay the asshole in this story because you your poor confrontational skills. Just talk to your fucking neighbors before you ruin someone's life with a potential lie.

good

fuck pot smokers

Attached: 1654301140510.png (680x680, 362.6K)

>posting this thread
>again

This is the saddest absolutism bull shit I've ever seen

OP you were in the wrong

still a crime

You live in the United States.
That is what’s wrong in every situation.

Lol that comic. Yes there are legal forms of killing people, yes there are legal ways to take from others. Yes it's ok to have sex with someone when they don't want to if they don't care.

Tiny brain

A crime with no victim. From a laws that were racially biased and used as a tool against minorities. (weed against Mexicans cocaine (crack) against black people.
Don't be a sheep not every law makes sense.

>no victim
>no
>victim
wrong
95% of potheads are total losers who spend their entire day getting high and being unproductive lazy fucks

there is a victim and there is a real social cost

Attached: 1_Cf7b8Og7nTIqeNAsV6_aJg.png (702x353, 365.74K)

You did the right thing OP. Only niggers smoke weed

Sorta depends on where u go. So, actually, no.

Ok I'm convinced ur samefagging in a loop to steer something but ur points have been pretty mute.
Read this.

What a stupid strawman, the saying in the first panel is obviously about substances not actions.
You can basically injeat everything savely, even cyanide, it's the amount that makes things dangerous.
Water for example, you know you need to drink 2-3 liters a day, but did you know that you can die from drinking to much water?

look mom i posted it again

95% of the 5% of actual consumers you get to see. It's still illegal in most places so obviously you don't see most of the consumers. And the one you do see are the worst examples. Doesn't change the real statistics though.

Not even reading, but just NARC everyone.

>additionally it ruined a good friendship of mine
OP is a faggot who cut off one of his friends because they smoke weed. OP is not a good person.

ITT op is retarded and arguing with himself again.

What lie are you talking about here, faggot?

Nice try, but some things are inherently immoderate. Like heroin or crack
t. Pot smoker

Yezzz, Hitler bäd!! He killded at leazt 6 000 000 000 God's chosen peoples, verdammt!

Attached: jew - happy merchant - goy.jpg (600x691, 148.47K)

You two debate at an elementary school level

He doesn't actually know if his neighbor sells weed. He just said that because he wanted the cops to actually react to his call and fuck up his neighbours shit real good.

Sex is ALWAYS rape when a CSI white male is having it with a trans OR CSI woman.

Well for me it's the language barrier, the anti weed guy's probably just stupid.

It's still illegal if he's only smoking it. And we all know he deals and buys it too — which are both illegal as well.

Whenever I want the cops to really come, I hint them that I might've seen some sort of a weapon.

A free pro-tip, feel free to use. ¦ )

That's the thing, you don't know that.