Disturb me with your words Any Forumsros

Disturb me with your words Any Forumsros

Attached: 82A09551-1C60-42AD-B8B2-7165FD2329D1.gif (500x375, 497.08K)

In the future, death will no longer be a way out. The secret of immortality will be discovered and perfected, and the jews that control the world will make entirely certain that you will not simply "give up and die" on them. Especially not while your very brain generates income for them directly. They will keep you alive, tortured and providing for them for as long as they see fit.

Attached: Trust Me, Goy.png (320x400, 206.22K)

Albert Camus once suggested that there is only one philosophical question worth considering at all: Whether to kill yourself immediately, or to not.

straight missionary sex for the purpose of procreation only

OP said disturbing not lame go back to primary school.

Damn, JIDF. You got here FAST.

Attached: Geoffrey.jpg (971x1113, 240.62K)

this is is funny as kek so far but really DISTURB ME

Attached: 475620B1-4C87-4719-8727-E7FA770184B4.jpg (320x240, 9.87K)

ok, get this:
niggers. niggers everywhere

that would suck

Well, it is the nature of desire, ambition and of envy. It is essential. You can:t control it. You cannot direct it. And you cannot reform it or deform it. What is desireable, is as it is and there is nothing else to say about it. However, it can form and shape you and that is what determines the sort of person that you are.

The dilemna in it all being that it is not quite so easily done. In reality, you:d want to be saint with the most noble of ambitions and who is pure and free from all perverse desires. In reality, you:d want to be the most prestigious of great men by having the most coveted forms of luxuries for you to indulge upon. But, both forms of ambition are abstract. They are of the essence. You can see them around you but you can never achieve them. Meaning, that other people see them in you as well. What they see, affects you. And what you see around you, influences you. That is the nature ambition , desire and what it means to covet. However, you don:t necessarily need to achieve or may not even be able to achieve your ambitions. And that may be due to your own lack of perspective or it may be due to the following.

Tribal warfare. That is what it is about.

AMERICA = FERAL BRITS

sick fuck

kek

Imagine the fate of your pets if you fail in life. Now look at their sleepy faces.

damn… but my dog dead?

You’ll never improve beyond what you are now

reminds me of Solomon

that can be a good thing too tho
fair enough

with first world dental care

:
In reality, your own people were not the most prestigious of all within human history and they were not the most perverse either.But, nevertheless, they had their own symbols of prestige, desire and their own cultural ambitions. As a Christian, you should find a great pleasure in having a family meanl, with a daughter in a velvet dress, a meek and well-dressed, beautiful, wife, and a meek but comfortable home setting. That much is practically impossible nowadays. This simply isn:t the Greco-Roman world of a millenia ago. If you do manage to miraculously achieve such a home setting, your wife cannot be beautiful because she will be inspected, resented, and coveted by both the men and women of the town. And if she isn:t morally lascivious, she will be once both the men and the women unleash a barrage and a psychological siege upon her due to her apparent elegance. Lewd or not. Christian or not. That makes no difference at all, her elven-like appearance will most likely be targeted for a slashing wound, a punch, or a vat of acid. It isn:t very covetable in reality. The elven-like faces of the cherubs aren:t very sexualluring. You can study physiognomy if you:d like, but the face of children just isn:t sexually stimulating. It cannot be. Biologically speaking, the collagen levels are not where they are required for sexual and cerebral stimulation. Pedophillia just isn:t that common at all in the human world. Essential. Again, reiterating, essentially in and of itself. And if you have a a wife that can be considered as *pretty*, particularly as a Christian, then she likely looks like an Angel found within a Cathedral or like the Virgin Mary herself. And, while she might not be very sexually stimulating even to the man around her, her face will probably aggravate them viscerally because it isn:t particularly welcoming to the deformed, perverse and disgusting. Look at Christian America

. Look at Christian America. Not Liberal America. Look at Conservative groups. They are notably rural, fat , disgusting and old. If you take your wife out into Rural America, she won:t be welcomed with an elven-like face. She just won:t. And, it is only worse in the urban cities. Anything other than that, and you need half a million dollars for some abnornally cheap and dilapidated property out in Montana or Alaska and at least 2 million dollars more to live out in isolation aand without a form of work. All, while being comfortable with the fact that your children will be uneducated and home-schooled or well-educated and social wildlings. Indigent.

Therefore, you cannot sustain such a lifestyle. Look around, no one is. I will reserve my judgement on the matter, because I don:t belief that Christian women dressed in lewd clothing is nothing at all, speciaally in front of their faathers or husbands, but it is biological. The human species, as two-footed animal, as a a biped, just isn:t capable of being Christian. And it isn:t meant to be in a post-Bronze Age world. It doesn:t want to be. And it isn:t. However, it is not actually totally failing to rule the world as though this is a Christian planet. There is influence to it.

Not contrary to but underlying that truth of the world as it is today and as it was before and forever will be, you have the essential nature of ambition. Of desire. The abstract concept behind and which motivates envy and coveting. It is nor about the expensive items as vestment which can be worn, it is about those that are so, and which are not particularly worn. It is about those items as appreciated, but which cannot be afforded. Once they are obtained, they are devalued. That is why a millionare might thrown out a pair of Gucci shoes into the dumpster bin and why marginalized people might literally be willing to kill for those shoes. In theory at least. In theory. But that is enough to be influencial. Most individuals

are afraid of murder. But unafraid, many would easily kill for a pair of Gucci shoes. It is the visceral nature of human envy and ambition. It is fulfillment. And the marketing strategists might want to ask; well, who wanted it first? The poor or the rich? And the answer is that it doesn't matter.As long as the poor remain passive observerse who can covet but remain unfulfilled, you can trust upon the fact that your brand will be sold and bought. It is that simple.

bilateral infant fecal viral urinary fistula ungent abcess